❄ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇʀ❄

Start from the beginning

"Cat Noir!"

Cat Noir was snapped out of his daydream by his partner's voice.

"I'm guessing this rose isn't exactly a token for our friendship huh?" Lady Luck asked the black cat.

"..." Cat Noir didn't respond.

Lady Luck sighed. "Kitty, you know I can't accept this rose from you. I told you already, I'm in love with someone else." She walked to the railing and looked at a poster of Adrien.

"I know, M'lady. But if he weren't here, would things be different between us?" Cat Noir asked hopefully.

"To be honest... I think someone else would've caught my eye if he wasn't." Lady Luck blushes, thinking of Luka.

Ever since they had started hanging out more often, she'd developed a crush on the handsome guitarist. But her feelings complicated her strong love for Adrien.

Lady Luck then shook her head, getting rid of her blush and her thoughts of Luka. "I'm sorry, Cat Noir. I really gotta get going, and you better do the same." She then swings away.

Meanwhile, Cat Noir is sad and hurt. He looks downwards as one petal from the rose falls.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Cat Noir is heading back to school. He goes to the locker room and de-transforms.

Adrien opens the door, holding a fencing helmet with a depressed look.

"You sure take your time, Mr. Agreste." Armand vocalized.

Adrien put on his helmet and looked around for Kalianna. She was nowhere to be seen. 'I bet she's with Luka.' He internally guessed jealously before getting ready to fence with Kagami.

The ice Queen puts down her helmet. "On guard!"

🌻🌻🌻🌻

"Predictable. Predictable. Predictable again. Too predictable. Way too predictable." Kagami commented when she won against Adrien each time.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Locker Room.

Adrien sadly pulls his rose out of his bag as Kagami approaches him.

"What's going on, Adrien? I usually enjoy defeating you, but it's no fun when you make it that easy." Kagami says.

"Do you ever get the feeling that you're stuck, Kagami?" Adrien takes his helmet off. "That no matter what you do, it's the same old story over and over again? That things will never ever change?"

Kagami sat down next to Adrien. "Adrien, the biggest mistake a fencer can make isn't choosing the wrong technique. It's choosing the wrong target," She cupped his face. "Change targets."

Adrien smiles and handed the rose to Kagami, which she accepted after a moment of shock.