🇨🇵ᴍᴀʟᴇᴅɪᴋᴛᴀᴛᴏʀ🇨🇵

Začít od začátku

Chloé gasped. She then turns around and sees that Sabrina is laughing just as hard.

When Sabrina realizes Chloé is looking, she stops immediately.

"I saw you laughing with the other idiots; you're fired!" Chloé crossed her arms.

Sabrina began crying. "Whahaha! I betrayed my best friend!" She collapses her head on the table.

"How could you not laugh, Sabrina? The whole superhero sitch has totally gone to her head." Alya swipes on her phone and her screen gets broadcast to the big screen in the classroom.

"You're the one who paralyzed the Métro driver, aren't you? You used your power to create this situation just to make yourself look good!" Lady Luck accused Queen Bee on-screen.

"She wasn't the hero; it was Cat Noir and Lady Luck!" Alya uttered.

"She had superpowers for like five minutes and went totally outta control!" Alix piped up.

"I know you're an evil b1tch but I never thought you'd put other people in danger just to get some screen time." Giselle scowled at Chloé.

"We might not "deserve," Kalianna makes air quotes around the word. "To see your documentary, but you don't deserve to be called a superhero!"

"What?!" Chloé slams her hand on the table. "You will pay for your insulting remarks, De-Sinclair!"

"Calm down now, students!" Miss Bustier ordered.

Chloé stands up. "This is ridiculous!" She began storming over to the door.

"Chloé, class isn't over," Miss Bustier pronounced.

"You're all ridiculous! Utterly riiidiculous!" Chloé then left.

"Ugh, seriously?" Kalianna rolled her eyes.

"She'll never change." Giselle shook her head.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Hôtel de Ville. Mayor's Office.

Mayor André is marrying a couple. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

Audrey bursts through the door with Chloé just then. "Oh, good. You're married. Now get out!"

Chloé shoves five people right out the door. "Shoo!" She slams the door.

"What in the world is going on, my sweetie pie?" André questioned.

Audrey slams her hand on the table. "I demand that you close the school down for good!"

Chloé slams her hand on the table. "And I want you to banish De-Sinclair from Paris!"

André nearly freaks out at the mention of Kalianna's name.

Audrey cradles Chloé's head. "That monster hurt your little girl's feelings."

"She got the whole class to gang up on me. They all have to pay." Chloé insisted.

"But I just can't! I mean... I could close the school for a few days... a week at most." André protested.

Audrey slams her hand on the table again. "Not good enough!"

Chloé does the same move and André stumbles backwards. "Shut it down forever!"

"But that's impossible! I love you, Chloé, but you're asking too much of me this time. I'm only the mayor." André replied.

"Precisely," Chloé proceeded to indicate with her hand. "What's the use of this stupid sash you're wearing if you can't actually use power? This is ridiculous!"