🕷ᴀɴᴀɴꜱɪ🕷

Start from the beginning

"But Nora-I mean, Anansi, you can't do that!" Kalianna protested.

"Yeah, no way dude, we're not going without Alya!" Nino refused.

"Listen, I appreciate you worrying about me and all, but I'm not a little girl anymore. Besides, Mom and Dad are totally cool with it since Giselle is coming too. They asked if Marinette was coming but she's having a family night with her parents." Alya explained.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk, there have been way too many Akumatized peeps in Paris these last few weeks. Look how many times you've been in direct danger." Nora recalled. "So you're staying home, safe and sound, period!"

"That's so ridiculous! The twins were Akumatized right here at home!" Alya protested.

"Well, that would've never happened on my watch. I won't let anybody mess with my family." Nora promised.

"You mean like the other day at the square?" Alya spoke, unimpressed.

"What happened?" Adrien asked Kalianna from her phone.

"Well... we came across a man handing out flyers," Kalianna started.

A flashback shows a man in a banana costume getting picked up by Nora as his flyers of the "Adrien" ad get strewn around.

"Nora thought the man was Akumatized and wanted to turn Alya into a banana zombie," Kalianna concludes.

"Uh, uh, how was I supposed to know it was some stupid costume? And besides, what would happen if the Ferris wheel stopped working cause some Akumatized dude refused to pay his fare? Once you fly-weights can actually defend yourselves like me," Nora shows off a few of her fighting skills. "We'll talk."

"Lady Luck and Cat Noir would save us if there were any problems though." Giselle piped up.

"Uh-huh. And what if Mister Whiskers is catching a mouse and that Beetle's been sprayed with bug spray? What do you do then?" Nor countered.

Kalianna frowned.

"I can protect Alya if I have to." Nino interjected.

"Oh yeah? And how exactly are you planning to defeat the villain? A dance-off?" Nora laughs.

Nino looks down. "I'd... do anything to protect Alya."

Alya looks touched by his words.

"Hmm, ha! Okay, Alya can go out with you guys..." Nora places her elbow on the table. "If... you beat me at an arm wrestle."

"Please, don't arm-wrestle on my account. I don't need to be protected." Alya assured.

"Nino, you don't stand a chance against Anansi; she's way too strong," Adrien remarked.

"Hey, dude!" Nino looked at him, annoyed.

"Sorry, Nino; I'm sure we'll work something out," Adrien says.

"We gotta go, or else we'll miss the fireworks," Kalianna stated.

"Forget it; you guys go without me" Alya asserted, resigned.

"Huh?!" The trio screeched in unison.

"No way!" Kalianna suddenly had an idea and became smug. "Okay, Nino will arm-wrestle you."

"What?" Nino and Alya said simultaneously.

"Kali!" Giselle's eyes widened.

Nora smirks.

"Nino will prove that he can defend Alya and every one of us, because-" Kalianna paused when Giselle grabbed her arm.

"Kalianna, what are you doing?!" The rainbownette whisper-shrieked.