🔳ʀᴇᴠᴇʀꜱᴇʀ🔳

Start from the beginning

Kalianna heard this and scoffed. "Yeah, like I'm the one who just happened to decide she wanted to make a hat too." She grumbled, but loud enough so Marinette could hear, which made the bluenette roll her eyes.

"Yeah, but I'm only good at drawing stories, not writing them." Nathaniel said to Kalianna.

"Then you should team up with a creative writer." Jean-Pierre spoke up.

Marc peers through the door of the Art classroom just then.

"Maybe... but, I don't know anyone who's into that." Nathaniel responded.

"Don't worry buddy," Alix takes her spray mask off. "There's gotta be somebody out there just waiting to meet you. Red please!"

Nathaniel throws the red spray can at Alix and she caught it.

Kalianna noticed Marc. "Marc you made it!" She runs up to him and grabs his arm. "Come meet everyone!" She chirped, dragging him inside towards the Art teacher. "This is Marc, the boy I told you about! The one who's always writing."

Marc hides his book in his jacket. "Uh... I'm sorry I didn't want to disturb you."

"Welcome to room 33, you're never disturbing anyone here," Jean-Pierre assured. "You can come whenever you want outside of class time or after school. Anyone can create what they want, anyway they want. Rose is writing lyrics for a rock band,"

Rose is listening to music when Jean-Pierre lifts up her right headphone and she looks up. "Rose, I would like you to meet Marc." He said, putting her headphone back on her ear.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you Marc!" Rose yelled.

"Alix is our expert at street art," Jean-Pierre said as Alix flips a whitespray can in the air and catches it. "Of course you know Kalianna, she's a master at designing. And Nathaniel-"

"He likes to draw people in skinny suits." Alix cut in.

Nathaniel throws a piece of paper at Alix and she laughs. "Welcome Marc. As you'll find out, the good thing about this place is you can say whatever you want and no one will judge you, or only in good fun."

Marc notices Nathaniel's drawing and walks over to him. "I... I saw your drawings on the school website, but they're nothing compared to the real thing. The movement, the expressions, the attitudes. They're all so-"

"Thanks... that's nice." Nathaniel says.

"Uh...?" Marc steps back from Nathaniel, embarrassed from what he said. "Sorry... but it's true, I-I've never seen drawings so-"

"So messed up!" A certain blonde brat insulted with her fellow minion by her side. "All he ever draws anymore is Lady Luck. It's like he has some sort of obsession with her. As if she could care less about a guy like him!"

Chloé laughs, making Nathaniel angry. He started packing his drawings away but Jean-Pierre stopped him.

"I've already told you, Chloé, if you have an art project you want to work on, you're quite welcome here. Otherwise-"

"Of course I've got a project," Chloé does a spin into the art room. "A unique masterpiece that will revolutionize the art world. Nothing you commoners would have come up with." She puts an arm on top of her head.

As Sabrina is preparing to show them something, Alix interrupts.

"Lemme guess..." The pink-haired girl mimics Chloé's pose. "Another collage of selfies?"

Everyone laughs.

"What?! No, that's ridiculous!" Chloé's hides her selfie project. "Utterly...ridiculous! You don't deserve my art anyway!"