🤘ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ🤘

Start from the beginning

Marinette rolled her eyes.

Meanwhile, Penny is trying to keep Fang on a leash while she watches the shoot. She fiddles with her pen. "Calm down, Fang."

Kalianna notices how nervous Penny is just then. "Are you okay, Ms. Penny?"

"Yes, yes, it's just, this show was my idea, and Jagged's putting all his trust in me and I just hope everything goes well today." Penny replied.

"So Jagged, how does it feel to fill the baker's shoes today?" Alec asked the man.

"It's awesome! Check out this edible guitar I made from scratch. This is so rock 'n' roll!" Jagged mimes playing his bread-guitar while singing to the tune of "Smoke on the Water". "🎵Flour, eggs and butter!🎵"

Penny chuckles.

"So, Ms. Penny, what's it like working with a star like Jagged? He seems so cool!" Sabine comments.

"Oh yes, he's...wonderful..." Penny responded fondly before catching herself. "Uh, I mean... yeah, he's awesome."

Marinette gives her a "know-it-all" look while Kalianna just smirks at her.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien and Plagg watch the broadcast, where Tom and Jagged are singing together to the tune of "Smoke on the Water".

"🎵Flour, eggs and butter! And fire in the oven...🎵"

Meanwhile, Plaggg eats a piece of Camembert. "Oh, come on! Are you going to finally put cheese on that bread or what? Since when do you have any interest in this show?"

"The show's being shot at Marinette's." Adrien revealed.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

Tom and Jagged are still singing, with Alec in between them.

"🎵This is the baker's rock 'n' roll!🎵"

Jagged noticed Kalianna just then. "Oh, hey Kalianna! Come over and rock out with us!"

Marinette's eye twitched.

"Me?" Kalianna pointed at herself while her eyes widened. "Um, I'd love too but..."

"Come on, have some fun!" Jagged urged.

Kalianna looks at Sabine. "Does this affect you?"

"It's okay Kalianna, go get some screen time." Sabine smiles.

"Mom!" Marinette whined.

Sabine just shushed her and looked at Kalianna. "Go on, sweetie."

The ravenette nods and goes over to Jagged, waving at the camera along the way.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

"Kalianna's in the bakery too!" Adrien smiles as Plagg rises up next to him with his cheese.

Scene: Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie.

"It's so cool that your here too," Jagged put an arm around Kalianna's shoulder. "Kalianna's really talented, Alec; she did the artwork for my latest album, and she's only in high school!"

"Why's he giving her so much credit? What about me?" Marinette grumbled, crossing her arms.

"Wow, impressive!" Alec praised. "Some rumors have been going on that your mother Vanita is collaborating with the famous fashion brand Dior to show off her new outfits. Is that true?" He asked Kalianna.