🎤ꜰʀɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢᴀʟᴇ🎤

Start from the beginning

Kalianna ends the call and gets up.

"You're not auditioning for the role of Lady Luck, are you?" Tikki inquired.

"Of course not! We just wanna have some fun as extras in the video, that's all. I wouldn't wanna do something that jeopardizes my secret identity." Kalianna says.

"All right then, Kalianna," Tikki flies over and kisses Kalianna on the nose. "I'm proud of you."

Kalianna giggles. "Alright, time to get changed."

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: The Grand Palais.

In the central area of the main room, a stage with a backdrop has been set up, and two long lines of auditionees to either side have formed in front of it, those for Lady Luck on the right, those as extras on the left.

Clara Nightingale is standing on the stage with her star-adorned microphone, greeting the auditionees.

"Thank you for coming, all of you! This is like a dream come true! Together we'll all dance and sing; It's going to be awesome and amazing!"

Kalianna, Giselle, Alya, Marinette, Rose, Juleka, Alix, and Mylène are standing in the extras line.

"We're gonna be in Clara Nightingale's music video! This is humongous!" Alya exclaimed excitedly.

Marinette shrieks with delight. "I can't believe this is happening!"

"Hopefully she doesn't mess anything up with her clumsiness." Giselle muttered to Kalianna, referring to Marinette.

"I really hope she doesn't. That'd be so embarrassing." Kalianna muttered back.

"And now, meet our rising star, Adrien as Cat Noir!" Clara uttered.

Adrien walks out toward the stage, waving briefly.

The extras react excitedly, Marinette and Kalianna gasping, and Rose and Alya waving with raised arms while Giselle smiles.

Adrien smiles nervously at the line and waves some more while Marinette and Kalianna wave back.

Adrien walks up to the front of the stage where Nathalie is holding a tablet with Gabriel seen on it.

"The costume fits you like a glove, as I knew it would. But, where is your mask?" Gabriel quizzed.

"Uh, I couldn't find it anywhere." Adrien lied.

"I'll take care of it!" The male stagehand dashes off.

Clara motioned Adrien to come on stage. "It's no biggie; it's okay. We don't need the mask for tryouts anyway." She said as she helps him on stage. She then turned to the Lady Luck auditionees. "Come on!"

The first few Lady Luck auditionees step forward, including Officer Roger.

There are brief shots of various, often inept, auditionees onstage with Adrien, and Clara's skittish reactions; one is a little girl spinning a hula hoop.

"Didn't I tell you that Adrien looks a little bit like Cat Noir?" Alya whispered to Marinette.

"Unh, whatever! He's a thousand times more amazing that Cat Noir!" The bluebell-eyed girl claimed.

"Whose a thousand times better than Cat Noir?" Giselle butt in.

"Not that it's any of your business but Adrien is." Marinette retorted.

"Adrien and Cat Noir are thousands of times better in their own ways, so stop degrading Cat Noir." Kalianna defended her superhero partner.

Marinette just rolled her eyes.