🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭

Start from the beginning

"How do you.. do that?" She inquired softly after he finished playing.

"Music is often simpler than words," Luka responded.

Kalianna went over to a Jagged Stone poster and picked up a Jagged Stone pick. "You like Jagged Stone's music?" She asked.

"He's my favorite singer," Luka replied.

"Mine too. Well, my second favorite. Rhianna will always be my first." Kalianna blushed when Luka came beside her and fiddled with the pick.

"You can have it if you like," Luka says, referring to the pick. "I've got plenty."

"Oh, thanks!" Kalianna blushed once more.

"I think I'd better go join the groove, you said?" Luka teased.

"Did I really say that? Oh, God." Kalianna looked away.

"You're a funny girl, Kalianna."

Kalianna turned at Luka, who walked out of the room. She blushed again before looking at the pick and putting it in her purse before hurrying after him.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Kalianna sat down on a box next to Giselle.

"You okay gurl?" Giselle asked her.

"Mmm-hmm." Kalianna nodded. She then looked at Luka, who was strumming his guitar. He looked at her with those stunning eyes of his and she bashfully averted her eyes, tucking her bang behind her ear.

Giselle raised an eyebrow when she noticed this before looking at Luka, then back at her best friend. She gasped. "No way, you," She leaned closer to Kalianna. "You've got a thing for Juleka's hot brother already?!"

"What?! Luka? No way!" Kalianna denied. "I just met the guy, I mean, sure, he's cute and cool and everything..." She blushes. "B-But I just met him!"

"That didn't stop you from having a thing for Adrien when you first met him," Giselle muttered.

Kalianna blushes while Giselle smirks.

"Ho, ho, sailors! Let's give them a show! Whenever you're ready, Luka!" Anarka proclaimed.

Luka pulls off the black sheet from the speaker.

"You're going to need these, believe me." Mylène hands Giselle and Kalianna earplugs. "Pass the rest to Marinette and Alya Giselle."

Kalianna puts in her earplugs and so does Giselle before she reluctantly handed Marinette the next set of earplugs.

Marinette snatched the earplugs before putting in her own and giving the next pair to Alya, who put them in.

Luka shreds his guitar which makes a powerful sound that's enough to make cars on the streets go flying and for car alarms to go off.

(Sukura41: D@MN!!!)

Kalianna, Giselle, Alya, Marinette, and Nino are shocked to the core.

Just then police helicopters, boats, and cars rush over to the houseboat.

Officer Roger got out of his car and got out a megaphone.

"Mrs. Anarka, are you completely out of your mind? I'm reading 160 decibels! That's ten times the sound of a jet engine! You just can't do this. You'll have to play something else!" He ordered.

'Ten times the sound of a jet engine?! Luka's guitar sound was that powerful?!' Kalianna thought.

"It's the National Music Festival today Officer Roger! My crew's allowed to play whatever they want!" Ms. Anarka retorted through her mic.