🧭ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ʜᴀʀᴅʀᴏᴄᴋ🧭

Почніть із самого початку

Scene: Couffaine Houseboat.

Kalianna takes out a hand compass from a box.

Nino's phone began to ring and he looked at it. It was Adrien. He answered the call. "Wassup dude? ...Wow, what happened?...Whoa, that's real rough. Good luck dude, see you tomorrow!" He then hung up.

Kalianna turns away, looking down.

Giselle and Nino looked at each other. He gestured with his head that he'd be heading out before he left.

Kalianna sighed while Giselle puts her arms around her.

"Well, it's not exactly the first time his dad's kept him from hanging out with us. Actually," Giselle puts the metal hand compass in front of Kalianna aside. "I'd have been super surprised if he hadn't."

"Whoa, sailor!" Anarka appeared just then. "Never place a metal object next to a compass, ya hear lass?" She says as she took the metal statue off the boat's compass. "Metal attracts the needle, just like a magnet, which is why you can't get them anywhere near each other."

"That's really sad," Kalianna grabs the hand statue. "That means the statue and the compass can't even be together." She looks down, crestfallen as she puts the statue aside.

"Don't let this get you down, gurl!" Giselle put a hand on her BFF's shoulder. "There'll be other times when he can come, don't worry."

Just then Rose and Juleka appeared.

"We're ready Captain! Uh... but Luka's missing." Rose informs.

"Kalianna, right?" Anarka asked the ravenette.

"Yes, ma'am," Kalianna confirmed.

"Since you're free from your cleaning duties, could you go and tell Luka that we're waiting for him to start rehearsals?" Anarka questioned.

"Of course. But who's Luka? And where is he?" Kalianna probed.

"Luka's my son, you'll find him in his cabin," Anarka replied.

Kalianna looks at Giselle, who winks at her.

Scene: Below Deck. Luka's Cabin.

Kalianna enters. She squeaked when she saw Luka sitting cross-legged on top of his bed.

The boy opens his eyes, revealing his beautiful vivid cyan eyes.

Kalianna's breath caught in her throat and her heart began to pound when she looked into Luka's eyes. "I-I... Kalianna, um, your mom sent me down here.. The groove- uh, the group's w-waiting for you."

Kalianna couldn't believe herself. What the he11 was that?! Why did a Marinette glitch just possess her body?!

"Hello, I-I Kalianna," Luka chuckles.

"Wow, what a... great way to start off the conversation..." Kalianna looks down, mortified.

Luka sees the frown on her face. "Sorry. I tend to make more sense with this." He puts his guitar over his shoulder and plays a few strings, surprising Kalianna. He patted his bed, gesturing for the noirette to sit down, which she did. "That's strange. It seems you have something like this in your heart." He continues to play.

Kalianna, enjoying the soothing tune, closed her eyes and put a hand to her chest, listening to the sweet melody.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.