🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉

Start from the beginning

"Of course! If we make him a hero for a day like he always dreamed of, he'll be happy and quit playing this dangerous game. Spot on as usual, M'lady! We just need to figure out how." Cat Noir stated.

"I have an idea." Lady Luck announced.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Kalianna's Room. Night.

Tikki watches as Kalianna creates numerous props that she'll use for her plan.

The noirette creates a super-villain costume out of cardboard boxes. She also creates replicas of both Lady Luck and Cat Noir's Miraculous out of salt dough.

After a couple hours of working, Kalianna yawns and calls it a night.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont.

Mr. Damocles is by the door as the students are leaving.

"Sorry, but my mom needs me to model a masquerade outfit tonight." Kalianna said to Giselle. "But for sure I'll be free tomorrow." She assured while she and her BFF exited.

Mr. Damocles closes the door. "Come on! Chop-chop! Hurry along now!"

"Sorry, Nino. Same as usual. But I should be free tomorrow." Adrien avered.

"Awww! Really?!" Nino whined.

Mr. Damocles sighs before he closes the next. Adrien proudly looks behind him while he walks away with Nino.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle was watching My Hero Academia on her TV when she hears a knock on her balcony doors.

She groaned. "Really? As I'm drooling over Bakugou?" She pauses her TV with the remote before getting up from her couch and walking over to her balcony doors. She then opened them and gasped when she saw it was Lady Luck and Cat Noir. "Lady Luck? Cat Noir?! Whoa!"

Scene: Mr. Damocles's Office.

Mr. Damocles, who was still wearing his costume, is working on his grappling hook gun. "Ready for the test, Albert?" He asked the computer.

"Please repeat. I was unable to understand." Albert replied.

Mr. Damocles sighs. "Owl Talons!" He shoots his grappling hook gun, but he accidentally gets himself hit in the head by the hook and falls down.

"Trial conclusive, sir." Albert suddenly said.

The principal sighed again. Just then he heard his phone ringing. "Huh?" He answers it. "Hello?"

"Is this The Owl?" Giselle questioned in a mock deep voice.

"Who is this? How do you know my secret identity?!" Mr. Damocles demanded to know.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle, Cat Noir, and Lady Luck all chuckled in amusement.

"I am "Cardboard Girl", a supervillain! I've kidnapped Lady Luck and Cat Noir!" Giselle does a classic evil laugh.

"Help us Owl!" Lady Luck fake pleaded.

"Save us Owl!" Cat Noir fake begged.

Scene: Principal's Office.

"Release them immediately!" Mr. Damocles demanded.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle laughed evilly once more. "Never! And I'll never tell you that I'm holding them at the Place des Vosges square either!" She covered the phone and snickered.