🦉ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴏᴡʟ🦉

Comenzar desde el principio

Just then Cat Noir's staff catches Whiskers while Lady Luck catches Mr. Damocles by wrapping her yo-yo around his ankle.

Luckily Lady Luck arrived and catches "The Owl" with her yo-yo while Cat Noir saves Whiskers with his staff.

"Mr. Dam- um, Owl! This is the fifth time this week we come to your rescue." Lady Luck pointed out.

"You're really going to get hurt one of these days," Cat Noir said as Whiskers meowed at him. "At least wear a helmet."

"But you don't wear helmets." Mr. Damocles countered.

Meanwhile, the TVi van had shown up and a reporter along with a cameraman and a mic man rushed out.

"Mr. Owl, we've already told you, it's not the same for us. We're real superheroes," Lady Luck rendered.

"With real superpowers!" Whiskers meows when Cat Noir hands him to Mrs. Michelle. "And magic suits."

Meanwhile, the cameraman recorded Cat Noir.

"I know. But since I was a little boy, I only ever dreamed of becoming a real superhero!" Mr. Damocles explained as Lady Luck slowly lowered him to the ground.

"Come on boys!" A fireman said as he ran by with another fireman carrying a ladder.

Scene: TVi News.

Nadja Chamack was now reporting a "Flash Special" news. "The exploits of Lady Luck and Cat Noir have inspired some people to act as superheroes themselves. But is it a good thing? Over to our reporter Clara Contard."

"Today Lady Luck and Cat Noir have once again come to the aid of the self-proclaimed new superhero The Owl." Clara broadcasted.

"Thanks to some advice from my good friends Lady Luck Cat Noir, I am certain I will do better next time!" Mr. Damocles divulged.

The Miraculous heroes face-palmed in annoyance.

"I will be reviewing my weaponry and engaging in training. Because wherever there's injustice, there's The Owl!" The "superhero" takes out a can of flour. "Owl Mist!" He shakes the can to create a smokescreen. He then runs off to get out of the park, not knowing that the camera was following him the entire time. "Hoo-hoo!" He coughs. "Hoo-hoo!" Car horns are heard from the distance. "Sorry!"

"Any comments you three?" Clara asked Lady Luck and Cat Noir.

"Well... he's a great guy you know. But to all the children of Paris, don't risk your lives by copying him okay? It's very dangerous." Lady Luck warned.

Cat Noir removes the flour from his suit. "Lady Luck is right. So, don't try this at home. Okay, kids?" He winked at the camera.

"Meanwhile, the question that remains on every Parisian's lips is: "Who lies behind the mask of The Owl?" The clumsiest superhero in all of Paris!" Nadja adduced.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Scene: Rooftops.

Lady Luck and Cat Noir are sitting on the edge of a roof.

"The principal Mr. Damocles has a good heart, but this is bound to end badly." Cat Noir spoke.

"And we can't spend all our time looking out for him either," Lady Luck yawned in exhaustion. "It's turning into a full-time job."

"Perhaps we should convince him to stop trying to be a superhero by... scaring him, for example?" Cat Noir suggested.

"And shatter the poor man's dream? No way! On the contrary, maybe we should help him make his dream come true. He said all he wanted was to be a hero, even if it's just for one day." Lady Luck says.