17

1000+ READS HELLO??? YALL are so cool Omg maybe I'll let you be happy again
—————————————————————————
You woke up early to meet up with Kiyoko and Yachi, the three of you decided to eat out for breakfast.

You had found a cute cafe nearby that had good reviews, so you thought it would be the perfect place to grab some breakfast.

"You two ready to go?"

They both nodded, and the three of you headed out into the outside world. The brisk morning air felt good on your skin, almost making you forget about your worries. Almost.

You had reached the cafe, and strangely there weren't any customers inside.

"A-are you sure this is the right place (f/n) senpai?" Yachi asked worriedly, "What if it's closed?"

You checked the schedule posted outside the window, and the cafe should be open, so you decidedly to check if the door was locked.

The door handle turned and the door opened, you took a peak inside, and someone at the counter waved you over.

You held the door open for Kiyoko and Yachi, and went to order your food.

You ordered pancakes with a kitty cat latte, and after paying for everyone's food, you went over to one of the many open tables.

"You know you didn't have to do that for us
(f/n)," Kiyoko didn't like how you were paying for everything, especially when yesterday you didn't even get thanked by the team.

"Oh it's alright Kiyoko, now eat your food before it gets cold!"

You snapped a few pictures of your food before digging in, you understood why the cafe had good reviews, whatever they put in there was TOO good!

The three of you left the cafe with satisfied stomachs, starting to walk back to where everyone else was.

The two managers looked at you worriedly,
"Are you sure you're okay after what happened yesterday? We could talk to them if you'd like?"
Kiyoko offered.

You shook your head and kept walking,
"Nah I'm fine, really! I've pretty much already forgotten about it!"

Their worried looks faded, but they could tell you were hiding something, they just decided that now wasn't the best time to pry into your life.

~Suga POV~
I let out a yawn as I stretched, and thought to myself,

'I haven't seen (f/n) for a while'

A small smile formed on my face as I searched for him, 'where could he be?'

That's when I saw him walking through the door with Kiyoko, and something about that made me feel a way I couldn't really describe, it felt... weird. Like I had lost or something.

'Could they be... together? They have been spending a lot of time together lately right?'

The thoughts disappeared as I saw Yachi follow them through the door, but I still had that feeling in my chest, so I started to walk up to (f/n).

And then I tripped. I braced myself for impact, but I never touched the ground, when I looked up, I could see (f/n), holding me from falling.

"Woah there Koushi, you seem glad to see me! Did you have a good sleep?"

My face burned a bright red before I could respond.

"Yes. Thank you." I tried to get up, but I only fell a even more, leading to (f/n) carrying me on his back.

"You seem very trippy today (hehe) how about I just carry you to where you need to go? Lead the way Koushi!"

The way he said my name made me felt all sorts of good, I held onto him tight and pointed to the locker rooms, I still needed to change after all,