"Fuck babe." He mumbled and gripped my waist tighter trying to regain control.

"What's the matter, you can't handle this pussy I'm throwing at you babe?" I laughed

He laughed "let me see if you can handle this."

He continued to pound my shit again but then he reached in between my legs and started rubbing my clit.

"Mmmm" I moaned lightly trying not to fucking scream. I know his neighbors got enough of me last night.

He sped up making me close my eyes tight as fuck biting my lip.

"Uh uh baby I need to hear you. What's my name?" He asked

"Oohh fuck"

He slapped my ass "what's my name Lani?" He asked again.

"Markkk"

He slapped my ass harder and thrusted harder "Try again, what's my name baby?"

I could feel my orgasm coming as I felt that knot in my stomach.

"...mmm" I moaned unable to say anything.

"What's...my...name?" He thrusted into me each time with each word.

"FUCKKK! DADDYY!" I screamed as my orgasm finally released and he pulled out releasing as well.

We both collapsed on the bed catching our breaths.

I looked up to see him with his forearm over his head trying to calm himself down.

I leaned over to grab my phone and snapped a quick picture.

I'll put it on my snap and Instagram later.

I tapped his chest and kissed his cheek before getting up.

"I'm about to take a shower and then head to the house to check on Zena." I told him.

"Yeah" he mumbled causing me to shake my head.

Mommas good good getting to his ass.

I got in the shower and washed about three times before hopping out.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out to see mark resting his arms on the sink looking at himself.

I wrapped my arms around him from behind kissing his back.

He smiled "had a nice shower?" He turned around.

"Yess" I answered

"I see...you got my bathroom all hot and steamy." He said making us both laugh.

"I'm clean" I shrugged my shoulder and moved around him to grab my toothbrush.

He grabbed his and we both started brushing our teeth and washing our face.

"You going to work today?" I asked patting my face with a towellete.

He nodded "yeah, me and Nick gotta close this case."

"What's the case about?" I asked

He went on to tell me about the shootout and the two kids that were shot and how they both are put into a sticky situation.

"Poor babies" I sighed "I hate the fact that we lose these kids to gangs everyday. I'm glad they pulled through I know that."

"Yeah I know what you mean." He said

I finished air drying and got dressed. But not without Mark trying to get me to go again.

"Ight I'll see you" I kissed him "later."