10 | Sneaked out

7 days before the party...

Chris' Pov:

"So , you got into a fight with Mrs.willers kid? Micheal how many times have i told you-"

"To behave? No shit , They were the first one who started the fight!-" Micheal yelled at dad as elizabeth was wiping michel's bruised with a hot towel in hand.

"-Are you talking back to me young man?!!" Dad got up from his chair and slammed his hand on the table which made the items on top of the table shake , i looked at my plate with vegetables as i let out a sigh.

"I WAS JUST TELLING THE TRUTH DAD!! AND YOU SEEM TO CARE FOR THAT BITCH INSTEAD OF YOUR OWN SON!?" Micheal yelled as tears started to form in his eyes , Elizabeth tried to wipe his tears off but Micheal pushed off her hand from trying to do so.

I then started to play with my dinner as my head was resting on my left hand while looking at them with a 'Again' look.

loosing my appetite , I stood up from my seat as i walked away from the kitchen and to the living room.

Small footsteps can be heard through the hallway as i reached the living room , i then heard a 'thud' from the hallway window , probably someone threw a rock. i flinched a bit as i slowly looked at the window.

Could it be 'them'? My worst nightmares awaiting to end my life here? It's possible that 'they' weren't just dreams... They could be real , somehow waiting to devour me with those sharp large metallic teeth-

"Psttt— are you gonna let me in or not?" a voice interrupted my negative thoughts , my eyes widened as i turned to the window to see who it was and thankfully it was Y/n... Wait Y/n? What is she doing here?

"Y/n?! What are you doing here?!" I whisper-yelled to her she only gave me a giggle i looked back at the hallway checking if dad was there.

I then turned to look at her in concern. What if dad saw us and ask questions why y/n's here?! Did she Sneaked out of her house?! HER DAD IS GONNA BE SO WORRIED ABOUT HER!!

"Hey mister , are you forgetting 'I'm' still outside?" Y/n joked with a smirk. I giggled and opened our window which she then climbed to get inside.

"Soo— i saw you with a frown earlier , what's wrong chris? Is Everything alright?" She asked concerned , i nodded and gave her a fake smile.

"Yeah , I'm a-alright."

"Okay? So i got this!" She pulled out a small piece of paper with some sort of bucket list? I looked at her confused , i pointed at the piece of paper before responding.

"What is that—"

"It's a list of what were gonna do tonight!—"

"But , you know they always come for me every night-"

"Yeah but we'll do this before it's gonna turn 12:00am! Sounds good?" I only looked at her with a tiny of pink blush on my cheeks and then only nodded shyly.

"First will play a game. Chess will work and secondly well build a fort with pillows!~ and blah blah blah more stuff! You in?" She asked me , i nodded as she grabs my hand and dragged me towards my room.

"Then let's go! It'll be a blast!~"

"Shh d-dad might h-hear you—"

"What's wrong with it? Least he'll alert dad where i am" she smiled and looked back at me , i raised my other eyebrow.

"Won't your dad get furious because you left your house without permission?"

"Nah he won't notice , besides I'm gonna go back there when it's 6:00am so that he won't notice i was gone. I just wanna spend time with you even when my sleep schedule gets ruined"

"Thank y-you N/n... I love spending time with you , i-i love you.." i spoke as i gave y/n and short peck
o

n the cheek , a pink blush then appeared on both of our faces. After we both got into our senses we went to my room and started playing with Fredbear and his friends.

———

A/n:
Sorry if this chapter sucked but I'm sorry i hadn't posted this chapter yesterday because I slept on my work and didn't get to finish , glad i was able to finish it now. AND ALSO THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR 2K READS AND 100 VOTES! I ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS SOO MUCH! I APPRECIATE IT , THANK YOU! <3