04 | believe me

"C-chris.!"

☁︎ ♪ -- ♪ ☁︎

I looked over to elizabeth and frowned as we both walked towards Chris' room silently , not wanting to talk about what just happened a while ago.

I opened she door revealing chris crying on the floor with plushies surrounding him as he mumbled something.

"W-when will t-this end..?" I heard him mumble as he continued to cry as he held Fredbear tight , i walked to him as elizabeth stood on the doorframe after a few minutes she left and went to her room.

"C-chris..?"

He immediately looked at me
with his puffy red eyes as he sniffled and wiped his tear away as he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Y/n... I-i I'm scared... They are coming f-for me..." He sobbed on my shoulder , i patted his back and hugged him back.

"W-who are you talking to...?" I pulled away and looked at chris and the plushies formed into a circle , foxy , freddy , chica , bonnie , Fredbear and springbonnie , my springbonnie plush beside Fredbear.

B-believe me Y/n , but t-they are my friends..! T-they can communicate with m-me! Look just wait , come on fredbear talk..!" He looked at me trying to prove that his plush 'friends' can talk , he knelt down to fredbear and he shook the plush slightly.

After a few seconds i didn't hear the plush talk , which i think Chris heard him somehow..

"S-see he spoke.!" He pointed at the fredbear plush , i looked at him sadly with a frown.

"C-chris... In sorry but i can't hear any sound coming from fredbear..." Chris stepped back it's like he's gone crazy but it's impossible since chris isn't that person who makes up Ridiculous things... Right.? No! Chris wouldn't even make jokes nor pranks like this!

"Chris... I-i believe you.. but why can't i hear what's Fredbear's speaking of..."

He looked at me and then fredbear on his hands as he frowned , Chris then sat on the floor as he placed down fredbear beside him with the other plushies still surrounding him.

I sat down beside him as i grabbed springbonnie looking towards Chris with teary eyes.

"Y/n... D-do you really b-believe me..? People say i-im crazy b-but it's true! They are real!..."

He asked as tears from his eyes as he let's out sobs , i leaned closer to him and wiped his tears away with my hands and smiled.

"I believe you Chris , and we'll take care of these nightmares of yours.!  Together..." He looked at me shocked , i intertwined both of our hands together.

He gave me a small smile and then pulled me into a soft hug with him sobbing on my shoulder.

I ruffled his hair softly "t-thank you N/n..." he mumbled i nodded and smiled as the hug last for about a minute until we finally pulled apart.

"It's 11:23pm.." He looked at the clock as he let out a huff and then smiled.

"They'll be here later..." I looked at him as he sat down on his bed i sat beside him as the room went silent for a while , both of us was out of words.

Chris rubbed the back of his neck and turned his head towards to me "y-you need to sleep Y/n... Here i have a spare sleeping bag , the freddles appear on my bed so it isn't s safe place to sleep for now..." He spoke and was about to stood up to go and get his sleeping bag , i stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Chris , Don't worry about me , i can handle this... Besides you're with me , and i won't ever let anything or anyone hurt you.!" He looked at me with his blue eyes and nodded as he sat down beside me."

i looked over to him and then his desk as i saw a family picture of the afton family.

"Is That your mom.?" He looked at me as i pointed to the family picture on his desk , he nodded.

"She u-used to tell me b-bedtime stories and t-then kiss me goodnight... But n-now she's g-gone..." He looked down tears forming on his eyes.

"I'm sorry for your loss chris... But can you tell me more about your mom? I'd like to know more about her if you don't mind though..."

He looked at me and gave me a small smile and tapped the side of his forehead with his index finger.

"I-i don't mind... Mom's name is Clara (not sure..) , i love her she tells me random stories and jokes to make m-me smile.. if i get a bruise she'll take care of me and then tell m-me a joke just to make me smile and forget a-about the pain... Me and her share the s-same music taste , we both dance to our favorite s-songs... I miss it when she was around..." i gave chris a reassuring smile , and ruffled his hair softly.

"Awe , she's seems nice and caring , I'd like to meet her one-day..." We both smiled and enjoyed each other's presence as the room went silent for a while.

The silence then got broke by a loud thud on the hallway which made me and Chris flinch in fear , chris immediately looked towards his clock and it was 11:58pm.

"They are h-here..."

Words: 919