08 | Please

9 days before the party...

I woke up inside that restaurant i feared the most... Fredbear's family diner.

I trembled as tears fell from my side of my eyes as i looked around as i called out a certain name , 'Y/n'

I looked towards the door there stood Y/n with my big brother , Michael laughing together with michaels friends behind them.

"Such a loser , Who even gets scared of those furry robots? Pathetic! gahaha!" I heard Y/n laugh i felt my heart shatter as she glared at me with a smirk.

I couldn't believe what she just said to me... My own friend said that? I just couldn't believe it as i stood there in the middle of the restaurant trembling.

"Bye loser!" Before I knew it , they had closed the restaurants door locking me inside the creepy restaurant , i bursted out sobbing as i fell to the ground by my trembling feet...

"CHRISS?!!"

'Y/n..??'

I woke up again but on my bed , i couldn't catch my breath due to that nightmare I just had , i felt something rapped it's hand around me. I looked to who it was and met eyes with E/c ones , Y/n!

"Why we're you crying on your slumber?! D-did you have a nightmare?! Want me to cuddle you until you fall asleep?!—" i cut her Sentence with a tight hug as i sobbed on her shoulders , she hugged me back patting me on my back softly trying to stop me from crying.

"Did you had a nightmare chris?" Y/n asked with a worried expression , i only gave her a nod in response she wiped the tears away from my eyes and placed her left hand on my cheek , caressing my cheeks. I felt comfortable on her embrace.

"I-i had a nightmare... W-w-where y-you and m-michael plus michaels friends l-locked me inside Fredbear's F-Family diner..." She looked at me shocked , i sniffled and broke the hug.

"Don't worry Chris... I wouldn't do that to you , We're friends right? Forever..." She held both of my hands and looked at me , herself starting to sob as tears fell from her eyes.

I sniffled and wrapped my arms around her once again sobbing on her shoulder as i hugged her tightly , we both looked at my clock on the wall 7:32am.

"Please... Don't leave me... W-will you Y/n..?"

"No... I won't chris , Ever..."

Tomorrow is another day...