Gd is in the house.

3de person's pov:

The girls were all waiting for the coach to get inside together with the mystery person. Everyone was already there except for them.

The door swong open and stardeld a couple of the trainees. Everyone was shocked by the one and only G dragon to walk inside together whith the coach.

"Oke girls mr G dragon is in the house. You may be thinking what does he do hear, well he needs someone to play in his music fideo, a face that suites his image. So he whil look today at u all and come back tomorrow to say who he has chosen for the rule. Gd you can go sit over there." She point to a seat at the sidelines.

He humed a little thank you to her and whent to the place the coach pointed at.

"Oke girls go work on the geography of yesterday, but first stretch otherwise you get injuries as you all now." The girls did what the coach said and starded to work.

Jenny looked to the way where Ji-yong was sitting. He was so mysteries for her, there gazes loked, the where staring intensely at each other before Rose snitch Jenny out of hear gaze whit him.

"Gome on Jenn. Hayyy!!! earth to Jennie." She tryed to get her atetion

"O ehm sorry what where you saying, i did not hear you."

"Nothing special, why don't you tell me what you were staring at, or rather said who you were staring at. hmm." She said with a suspicious smile.

"No one what do you mean staring at some one, pfft dont make me laugh. Absolutly no one, you hear me N O one" Jennie said being to suspisios.

"Come on you can tel me. You have a crush on G dragen dont you. You like him lalalalalalalala." She said childish true jennie not gearing her out.

"what no way rose absolutly not, no never actualy! .....

whel... maybe, but who doesn't he's perfect and I'm not going to be able to ever get anything with a person as perfect as him." She said thinking very low of herself. While blushing into a bright pink coler.

"Of course you can. Your one of the beautifulest girls I now, kind and smart, respectful and kind. Did I already say kind?" She said acendently doing dom.

"Jep, and thank you... but its just a teenage crush nothing spesial, and it whil not grow out into anything. I will get over it." She said the last part a little softher then juasual

"And what if you wont?"

"I-I dont no but and i would not whant to get to now. Plus at the same time we wold not be able to date because of the press, and maybe we still want to achieve something in life, you now." She said, coming over like she hurself was unsur about the entire situation.

"Thats true but I totally ship you to." Rose said excitetly.

The both started to laughed and walked over to the other people.

"Oke girls lets start, hup hup we do not have the entire day." The coach said sturnly. Andthe girls listed very carful to her.

. . .

All day Ji-yong had been looking to see who would be the best candidate for the clip, but he had already made up his mind. He already had chosen wo his muse wold be from the begining.

When it was time to go home, Jennie took her chance to talk to him, even if it would be for just a breave second.

Ji-yong was already in the elevather on his way home. Jennie yelled to keep the dors open just like the prefios day and Ji-yong listened to her again.

"Thanks Oppa." She said releaved but out of breath.

Ji-yong got a little of nerveus by the name but liked it too "No problem." He said quik as a response.

There was a long silance before ji-yong broke it, "Hey you were pretty good back there."

"Oh thank you, but you're probably way better." She said trying to flather him.

"I wouldn't say that." He said while turning his head to her looking straight at her face.

"But you are, Oppa i now that for sure."

"No i am not." He said protesting.

"No you are."

"No you are."

"You are."

"You are."

By every time they disagread whit eachother they came a little closer, again and again

It was then that they realised how close they were. One milimeter distant from eachother. Jennie felt the worm red blush slowly walking up on her face, and in seconds she was a blushing mess. and Ji-yong quickly looked the other way.

Ji-yong: " I-Im sor..."

Jennie underbrook him " No no it was my fold not yours." She said with her face covered in her hands. The doors of the elefather whent open and Ji-yong walked out " I will see you tomorrow, stay safe bye."

Jennie: " A yes y-you to." She stood there in the elefather stunned by what had just happened. She got out and went to her manager's car. Her manager always brought her home, because ther wold be many paparazzi on the corner whaything for them.

She got save home and immediately went to her room she was really tired from all the practice today. She went to her bed and drifter in a deep sleep. Thinking about Oppa and if he would choose her tomorrow.

By Ji-yong:
And Ji-yong pov:

I ride back home on my bike. This time I really needed to do some groceries. I took already food for the entire week with me. So I won't need to do that later.

Finaly I got true al the paparazzi home. It was very late so I just skipt food and took a bath. While I was in the bad I got a text from my boss

Boss: " Hay Ji-yong make the good decision tomorrow oke."

Boss: " O and don't forget to take those noodles with you because you lost that bad remember."

Ji-yong: " Yah yah I no. See you tomorrow."

Boss: " Till tomorrow Ji-yong."

Ughh my boss can be suche a pain in the ass. I got out of bad and decided to go immediately to sleep because I was tired of thinking so much about wo I neded to choose. When I already had chosen wo my muce would be. I drifted in a deep sleep after putting my alarm for tomorrow on.

. . .

Hi author again so yeh hoop you liked the LITTLE action in this one. See you in the next chapter author out. Bye.

1122 woorden