𝟎𝟗 | 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐫 𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐚𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Zaroon, it's gunnah to scare a poor soul like me! Your eyes are so scary when you glare!" She spoke with widened eyes.

"Really ?" He got closer to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Mmhh.." She hummed and nodded continuously. He pursued his lips and without warning started to tickle her. Her laughter echoed in the four walls of his room making it alive, his room was lifeless before but since she came in his life, everything started to make sense.

"N-Na k...ka..kare naaaa...Ahh" She tried to stop him between her laughter. Having some pity on her, Zaroon stopped his torture.

"I am going to call Aaban and tell him to postpone his nikkah because my wife couldn't listen to her husband." He took out his phone and called his best friend.

"As-salamu alaykum ?" Aaban's voice was distant and disturbed, he wasn't his usual self.

"Wa'alaykum assalam, hey are you ok ? You seem disturbed.." Zaroon was very good at reading Aaban.

"I don't know..it's..it's just my parents.." He sighed on the other side and laid on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"What did they do now ?" Zaroon said with gritted teeth, he never liked Aaban's parents nor did he give him good vibes. He didn't like their materialistic personality. They didn't care about people's feelings.

"I was going to hide the fact the I was going to marry Parishey from them until I get her under my nikkah, because I will be able to protect her. I don't know how...but they came to know about our to be nikkah and they are going insane. You know how they are? They wanted me to marry a girl with a rich family, modern and what not. Parishey is nothing like this !" His voice was nearly shaking even if he was trying to sound strong.

"Hey, calm down, trust الله nothing will happen, He knows you don't have any bad intentions. He will ease your path !" Aaban calmed down hearing this, he didn't need to be scared when الله was with him.

"You are right, but you know my father and to which extend he can go right? He can harm Parishey and I will die before anything happens to her.She is currently at my place but I can't keep her the night here, you know that right? And even worse? Imagine he tries to find her parents and tell them where we are? They will create a fuss! And I won't be able to do anything because lawfully we don't have any relation." Hearing his words, Zaroon sighed and ran a hand through his thick curls.

"There is only two solutions left," Aaban carefully listened. "First is that you drop Parishey to our house and as we have security because we live in an army area, no harm will reach her, or you can marry her, today.." Jannat who was listening to their conversation looked at him as if he has grown to heads.

When Aaban stayed silent, he spoke again, "Moreover your bhabi is sick and I called you to tell you that you have to postpone your nikkah for her." He calmly said but Aaban yelled no on the other side.

"I mean, I can't wait to make Parishey mine and you are telling me to postpone my nikkah and that too when I am already in deep shīt ?" He scoffed and huffed like a kid who didn't have his favorite candy.

"So you are ready to do your nikkah without us? Because she can't move from bed and I am not leaving her in that condition." The last sentence melted Jannat's heart.

She grabbed the phone which was on loud speaker and spoke. "Aaban bhai you are ready to do your nikkah without me? How could you? I thought you were my brother !" She, like the drama queen that she was, said. While Zaroon shook his head at her antics.

"No bhabi! Never, you are my sister. And I can't marry without my sister neither can I postpone my nikkah...so how about I do my nikkah today for Parishey's safety to your place so that everyone is happy? We were going to have a simple nikkah anyways !" Scared of her answer, Aaban said fearfully.