"I ran to the bathroom as I threw up the food I just got done eating."

No this can't be happening.

I grabbed my phone as I called Jamiyah.

________
"Hey can you bring me some pregnancy test."

"Yeah I'll be there in 10."

"Okay thank you boo."

"Welcome."

________

"I hate it here damn now I might be pregnant with Kentrell baby." I mumble as I pasted back in forth .

_____

"Here girl." Jamiyah said as she handed me The pregnancy test as I went into the bathroom.

I sat on the toilet as I peed on the stick and wrapped it in Paper towels .

_____

"Okay turn it over." Jamiyah said as I looked down at the test.

" Jamiyah said as I looked down at the test

"Bro Jamiyah I can't have this baby." I said as tears start to roll down my face.

"You don't have to keep it but it's a blessing that you have a bundle of joy , on the way you get to witness an human growing inside of you." She said as I wiped my tears

"But kell already hate me his going to hate me more when he found out I'm pregnant." I said as I started to think what his mom said.

"Just talk to him or text and tell him to come over." Jamiyah said as I grabbed my phone and texted him.

Kell💙

Hey, can you come over please
so we can talk.

Seen at 10:34pm

______________

"He left me on seen." I said

"Girl it's fine let's just talk about the baby."

"So what do you want I want you to have a boy." Jamiyah said as I mentally rolled my eyes.

"I want a girl." I said

"So do you think you're going to keep it." She asked as I nodded .

"Yeah." I said as she started smiling when someone knocked on my door.

"I'll get it baby mama." She said as I started laughing.

I seen kell walk in as I was looking for Jamiyah.

"She left." He said as I nodded.

"What you wanna y'all about." He said getting to the point.

"I'm pregnant, and yes it is the fling ." I said as he grabbed his stuff.

"IWASDRUNKANDHETOOKAVENGEDOFME ." I yelled as he was about to walk out my room.

"You could've told me." He said as he sat everything down.

"I know but I know how you are." Samaria said as he got into bed with her.

"Okay and you still could've told."

"Okay." She mumble as she felt bad

"Are you mad that I'm pregnant." I asked

"Mad no disappointmented yes". He said

"I'm sorry." I said as I put my head down.

"So you're keeping it." He asked

"Yeah."

"Ight I'll be there with you then," he said as I got under the covers.

Kell took of his outside clothes as he went into my closet and grabbed some his shorts as he got into bed with me as ,I laid my head on his chest and slowly felt to sleep.

City girls down 300-

Thoughts?