First date

Purple orchids

On the insistence of Sashi they both had to go for a dinner date.

Arnav is trying to flirt with another girl so that he can make kushi think he is a playboy for real. Seeing this Kushi is amused at the level Arnav is going to somehow break this marriage. But Kushi is Kushi and she smirked thinking of the possibility of this outcome.

Ignoring all his futile attempts she tried to engage him in some conversation so that she can know him better. May be she might not get this chance again atleast not so soon.

Though initially it was just mono syllables from Arnav, somehow she succeeded in engaging him in a lively conversation where Arnav was smiling at her antics, passing his funny comments and by the time the dinner was completed, they were in full conversation mode stupidly arguing about who was more mischievous in their childhood.

My whole class was jumping scared of the frog. Especially the girl in the front bench, she just climbed on to the desk and was just jumping like a jumping jack........ god it was so funny kushi narrated one more of her mischievous story  where she took a frog  to  her school

The moment I saw you, I knew you were a monkey...... and today my doubt is confirmed

That I am...... kushi replied absent mindedly  thinking Arnav has complemented her.

Hearing that Arnav couldn't control his laughter anymore and started laughing loudly clutching his stomach

Kushi became beet red on realizing what she did but soon she got lost in his beautiful laughter. She is so happy for seeing him happy and so proud for being the reason of his happiness. She silently prayed to the almighty to keep her Arnav always happy like this.

In all this they didn't notice the girl, with whom Arnav was flirting a little ago fuming in jealousy.

Once the bill is settled Kushi excused herself to go to the restroom and Arnav told her that he would be waiting outside.

Once kushi is out of sight the girl followed Arnav silently and cornered him behind a car. She ran her finger on his face seductively which made Arnav nervous. He was just cursing himself internally for flirting with her.

My place or yours???? She spoke directly making Arnav's eyes bulge

Wha.... What? See you are mistaken. I was just..... ha just trying to make my fiancée jealous that's it. Yes.... Jealous. Ok. Don't get me wrong. I am very faithful to her. I don't cheat he was relieved coming up with such a brilliant story but immediately his eyes popped up seeing Kushi with an amused smile on her lips.

No doubt Kushi had heard what he just said and also his plan of making Kushi believe him to be a playboy went in the gutter. He just turned to the other side cursing himself for such a bad timing.

Immediately Kushi came running to him and side hugged him saying sorry baby, did I make you wait for longer?

Hearing baby from Kushi Arnav got surprised and the other girl got annoyed.  But without giving her any chance she just dragged Arnav from there giving an angry glare to the girl.

After a while Arnav spoke I think now you can leave my hand. She is already gone.

Kushi blushed realizing their position and instantly left his hand and stood 2 feet away from him

He smirked seeing her reaction but immediately he became cold again.

Ok let's go. It's already late. He said coldly

Though kushi was surprised at his sudden changed behavior but didn't give a second thought of it.

The ride back home was silent both lost in their own thoughts. Kushi being happy for spending some quality time with him and Arnav being confused and angry at himself for allowing Kushi to make a small crack in his cold heart.

Arnav dropped her home and waited for her to enter the house and left once she is out of his sight.

That night both the souls couldn't get even a wink of sleep.

Arnav was smiling remembering all his childhood memories that he had shared with Kushi during dinner. He just traveled back in time and reminisced all the wonderful memories. But suddenly he woke up with a jolt and threw the pillow to the floor angrily

No this is dangerous. Kushi you are dangerous to me. I cannot allow this to happen. Somehow I have to keep you away from me. I have to distant myself from you

(Guys he is going to foolish for a while so be patient with him)

On the other side Kushi was lying on her stomach remembering the wonderful evening. The way he mellowed down to her was something surprising and it gave her immense confidence that she will be able to make her space in his heart soon.

The screen froze on smiling kushi and frustrated Arnav.