Matchmaking Gods, and They're Slayers

~~ Ship ~~

Glorian x Casathar

Lucas x Michael

~~ Type ~~

Fluffines

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ Author's Perspective ~~

Glorian, and Casathar are setting in a joint space. Not many can do this but if you can. You see the only way for these two Gods to meet like this is if their hosts were soulmates. Therefore connecting their souls allowing these two Gods to meet on a regular basis. Their hosts don't have to be near each other at all for them to do this.

The two gods were sitting at named nice setup. It was a combination of where there were normally kept. There was water everywhere, and shadows and darkness everywhere. But there was a small obvious difference. In the middle was a table with two chairs on either side, on the table were two cups of tea with a tea kettle off to the side. In the middle of the table was a giant orb where they could watch their hosts.

"So~ what are we going to do? They have no idea they are soulmates! H¡ll my hosts is still technically married!" Casathar said look up from the orb to meet Glorian's eyes. The goddess sighed.

"That is a easy fix. I knew for a while where your hosts's wife was. Well at the time I didn't know she was your hosts's wife." Glorian said looking a little sad.

"... Were is she?" Casathar asked a little nervous for the answer.

"She is happily remarried it to some rich Lord of a land near Lucas's birthday village... I don't want to hurt your host but he should know. It's for the bast anyway. She wasn't meant for him like Lucas was!" Glorian responded knowing the god cross the table didn't want to hurt his host. Something they both have in common they viewed their hosts or their Slayer like there own children.

"How are we going to get them there?" Casathar asked the beautiful goddess across from him.

" I will just simply tell Lucas that I saw her before. So at the time I didn't know who she was. So I'll be telling him the truth.... I don't know what happened to your hosts kids... she might..." Glorian explained Casathar nodded.

"I'll see you soon dear~" Casathar said before disappearing into the Shadows.

'Dame him... he knows what that does to me!" Glorian thought blushing before she left.

~~ A little bit later ~~

"You said you needed to talk to Glorian." Lucas said has he appeared and his mindscape.

"Yes... to keep in mind I didn't know who she was at the time... but I think I know where Michael's wife is I'm not too sure about his children though." Glorian explained.

"Really!?" Lucas asked though for some weird reason a part of him hurt at the thought. He pushed it aside because he should be happy for his friend.

"Yeah... though it not good... go get him and I'll talk you there it better if I show you... here it better if I'm in control I promise I won't do nothing bad."

~~ Ones they reach the edge of the rich large property ~~

"Glorian are you sure she's here?" Micheal asked

"Yes... just turn into shadows and follow me we don't want to be seen." Glorian responded as they made there way through the property.

One they reach the back door of the house. They're they sold a happy smiling woman with a man hugging her from behind. There were three children playing in the yard as the woman hold at the 4th.

Fairy Tail Origins(FTO) one-shot {Not Open}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara