Chapter II

In the carriage, situations got awkward. it was a complete silence until Alois broke it with a question, "By the way, i haven't catch your name... may i know?"

i gasped to the fact i even haven't introduced myself, "Sorry" i apologise.

"What are you sorry for?" he asked back with a smile.

"My name is (Y/N), (f/n) (l/n)" i said smiling back.

"What a lovely name it is..." Alois complimented me.

i lowered my head and blush. he then lifted my chin up with his fingers so my (e/c) eyes are looking straight into his blue ones.

"You're cute when you blush.." he said making me blush even more.

not long, a large building was sighted. i gasped and asked, "you live here?"

"Yes of course..." he answered with a smirk.

When the carriage finally stopped, Claude opened the door and lend out his hand. i took it and got off the carriage. the mansion was huge, it was giant, it was tremendous compared to my little lovely house.

Claude and Alois then brought you through a big door. it was beautiful inside. then, Alois called out, "Hannah!"

not long, a woman in a maid's outfit with long bright hair and a bandage on her eye came running in, "Yes master?"

"This is (y/n). She'll be working here from today. i believe you can teach her some skills"

"Hi.. I'm (y/n) nice to meet you" i curtsied.

"hi.. I'm Hannah. Come, i'll show you to your room. and let's have you change into something like mine" Hannah looked down to her uniform. i nodded and started to follow her.

the room was beautiful it was painted with (f/c) paint and it looked elegant. i loved my new room. Hannah, then helped me change into my maid uniform. suddenly, we both heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" i asked.

"(y/n) it's me, Claude" he answered from the other side of the door.

"Yes claude? is something a problem?" i asked

"May i come in?" he asked

i was done with my clothing and i thanked Hannah for it. i then answered, "yes, you may come in"

Claude entered my room and he asked Hannah to exit. She did so. "(y/n), i would like to take you around the mansion for a while. do you mind?"

"Oh Claude, it's really nice of you. i would love to" i said as i walked towards him.

Claude's POV

(y/n)... she's an interesting girl. my first impression about her? she's cute! so i decided to take her around the mansion.

"Please follow me" i said as she followed me out her room.

i first took her out to the garden, i just knew that she would love it!

"Wow! The garden is amazing... this is really beautiful" she said in awe.

i then picked a red rose that grew next to me and gave it to (y/n), "Not as beautiful as you..."

"For me?" she blushed and asked shyly.

i nodded and she grabbed the rose from my hand. i just couldn't stop smiling at her. after that, i took her back into the mansion and started to introduce her to the triplets.

i know i wanted Alois' soul. i know i shouldn't fall for anyone because i wanted Alois' soul. but who can resist a pure soul of a perfectly cute girl just like (y/n)? i think i was falling for her. i need to start making my move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi all... can you please kindly vote or comment? i'll be glad if any of you give me ideas on to making my story "Twisted Work" better. You can just tell me what you think of it.. I'll be updating soon... be waiting ^^