Boaty

In all honesty, OJ was the first to stop screaming.

In fact, he was the first one to actually notice the sudden decrease in speed of the boat. It had went from dangerously high speeds to a leisurely cruising in seconds, with little to no prompt. It was odd, regarding how there was still no driver on board.

A small ramp went down from the boat as the ship eventually slowed to a stop, docking at the island the group was meant to arrive on. Oddly isolated, but no problem. A quiet Bow had snuck out behind them, causing quiet shock amongst a few but no harm was done.

One by one, everyone else had finally saw the lack of danger and had quietened down, exiting the boat and eyeing the island's scenery. While quiet, it was still an island alright.

"Hey... what's that meant to be?"

Everyone had eyed the direction of Balloon's voice, which had led to a bright blue trail of what appeared to be crayon leading up to a clump of pine trees. And between those trees, an obvious glow of bright blue was visible, a face of anxiety on the screen.

"Uh... hi. How come you didn't crash?"

"Hold it, we were MEANT to crash?! That could have killed us!"

"Yyyeaahhh... but I could've recovered you all. So it wouldn't be all too much of a sweat and-"

"Now what's THAT?"

Nickel was equally quick to notice a new, yellow trail which led just to the left, revealing a big set of purple, velvet curtains. Some small hands had grabbed at the yellow cord keeping them closed, safely opening them and revealing a group of eight. One of said members had hummed a bit at this early 'reveal' of sorts.

"Hm, seemed that introduction went as planned. As it should have."

This had caused obvious panic from the digital host, who had just looked around anxiously before instinctively running to a bush nearby and pulling leaves aside, revealing yet more objects. However, these ones were familiar to none.

A pals pink scarf who lacked a mouth, a warm pink box of crayons, a cyan seashell with a starfish and kelp nestled on it, and a mound of fuchsia fluff with only eyes visible. None of them seemed to talk, which had prompted words from a wary yet still optimistic Goo.

"You know... this is kinda like a sunrise party! More and more people you don't expect keep showing up and it's fun for everyone who comes!"

Nobody had followed up on his words until the distressed phone had shoved hasty truths out of his mouth, causing mixed expression of happiness, disgust and upset.

"OKAYOKAY, I got all of you here for a third season! I don't get how so much is going so wrong so fast, but... I don't like it, okay?!"

On the hasty press of a button, the 18 contestants had each found themselves splattered in either pink, yellow or blue paint. Even the lucky Clover, which had surprised her quite a bit.

Yet when the new teams came to formation, those four from just before had made themselves apparent by grouping with a team. The scarf with the pink team, the fluff with the blue team, the crayon box with the yellow team and the seashell quietly sticking by the host's side.

"What? Aren't you gonna go with them?"

"No, it'd be uneven. I think there's enough of us already."

Its voice was soft yet high pitched, yet carried generosity to it. Quite surprising, honestly.

Back with the yellow team, the crayon box was quick to have pushed OJ aside for seemingly no reason.

"Hey.. what was that for?"

"Oh, The Floor."

"The...?"

"That'd be me, mate. Try and watch your step next time."

The citrus juice gasped and recoiled at the sudden voice, finding the ground to suddenly have a face in it. One that looked mildly annoyed, but nowhere near annoyed as if OJ had stayed in place.

After everyone had seemingly adjusted and gathered in a coincidental triangle formation, the digital host had gotten back to stammering before looking at the camera.

"Okay, okay, let's just get this over with. Season three, uh, play the intro!"

And that was done by request with him anxiously pointing to the sky, the camera following his movements.