drea's drabble #2

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :;
↳ ❝ [A SEA OF WORDS] ¡! ❞

drea writes about yuuta
again bc this fanart has
its grip on me to the max
yall i cant—

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
﹋﹋﹋﹋

DEA'S DRABBLE # 2
AND UNEDITED, TOO ! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
PS ! THIS IS SEMI SPICEY ? IDK
HELP BUT THE FANART—MAH
GAH... guys... i'm literally on yuuta
brainrot... i can't... literally i need
some help....

 literally i needsome help

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ┊ behind closeddoors, i love you⊹┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

doors, i love you
⊹┈┈┈┈┈┈┈.*▾☼◟
.∗┊͙☽.*

THERE'S a burning sensation in sato kira's chest, making the redhead frown as she repeatedly blinks at the picture frame. she huffs sitting down on the edge of her bed, her eyes starting to water the longer she stares at the picture.

okkotsu yuuta's hair is an unkempt mess. the bags underneath his eyes ever so prominent even in the picture. kira lets out a sound, something between a scoff and a laugh, and rubs her eyes, the tears now beginning to fall down her cheeks. she sees the blush that coated his cheeks that day as she caught him staring at her, his eyes had widened in panic as his hands came up to wave frantically in front of him as toge took the picture back in their first year.

it's been a couple years since then—it's been two years since the graduation and luckily, things have calmed down... but yuuta keeps getting shipped everywhere for long periods of times. quite frankly, kira's tired of not being able to see her beloved everyday. she closes her eyes, sighing and getting lost in her thoughts.

she fails to hear the door clicking open and getting shut, fails to hear the shuffling around her small apartment, fails to hear okkotsu yuuta kneel down in front of her.

"hi there, angel."

kira's green eyes snap open. she stares at yuuta as another tear falls from her eye. yuuta frowns, wiping it away.

the female whimpers softly, her hand raising to gently touch yuuta's cheek to make sure he's not a figment of her imagination, that he's actually in front of her, that he's breathing and looking at her with that lovesick look in his dark eyes that makes her dizzy and weak in the knees.

yuuta chuckles softly, his dark locks tickling the palm of kira's hand as he leans into it, his hand coming up to hold her hand, the warmth of his body burning her. there's a blush that spreads across his cheeks as his eyes flutter shut. he moves his head, his lips against her palm. he whispers, "really... i missed you."

kira blinks, heart pounding rapidly in her chest and eyes widening when his hand grasps her own tightly, his lips parting slightly. "ha..." yuuta breathes, his teeth nibling on the flesh of her palm. "and you...?" kira gasps, trying to yank her hand away. the male only tightens his grip, holding her hand firmly as he opens his mouth, licking the bitemark he left.

the redhead feels dizzy when yuuta opens his eyes, the blush on his cheeks now long gone as he stares at her through half-lidded eyes, his tongue still on the palm of her hand. he hums, "...yes? you missed me, too, right?"

kira rapidly nods.

"my angel... i can't hear you. speak louder for me, will you?"

"i... i did. i did... i do. i miss you, yuu..."

kira finds herself with her back on her bed. green eyes blink at yuuta curiously. he towers over her, both of his arms caging her. he leans down, their noses touching. "is that so?"

she nods. "yes. i miss you, yuu. miss you so much..."

her arms immediately wrap around yuuta's broad shoulders, her hands tangling themselves in his black hair when yuuta presses his lips against her own in a needy kiss.

-

light pours into the room. kira squints her eyes and she raises her hand to cover her face from the sunlight, turning around only for yuuta to wrap his arms around her naked waist, pulling her closer to him. her face grows hot, and she glances at yuuta. his eyes are still closed as he nuzzles his nose in the crown of her head.

kira rests her head against yuuta's chest, hearing the beating of his heart. her eyes flutter shut, the noise almost lulling her back to sleep.

"you're up early."

yuuta stares at kira with one eye open before he closes it again. he tries bringing her impossibly closer to him, which he does. the grogginess of his voice makes butterflies flutter in her stomach.

sighing, she places a chaste kiss on his chest. "the sunlight woke me up..."

he laughs softly. they both look at each other, and kira sees the blue hues of his eyes shimmer as they smile along with his lips. his eyes wander across her face, taking in all of her features. yuuta's gaze lands on her neck; he looks away, his pale skin turning pink. his thumb rubs one of the many red marks that coats her skin.

"i'm sorry," he says. "i was being too much yesterday..."

kira shakes her head. she cups yuuta's cheeks, making him face her. "yuu," she says, "it's fine. i enjoyed it."

he huffs, burying his head into the crook of her neck out of embarrassment. kira laughs, tangling her fingers into his hair. they stay like that for a while until kira decides its time to eat. she shuffles away slightly before yuuta pulls her back, his breath hitting her neck.

she clears her throat as he begins to nibble on her neck. "yuu," she says, "no. we have to get up."

yuuta shakes his head before rolling on top of kira, pulling back to smile at her. "says who?"

kira rolls her eyes. "says me. now up we go--okkotsu yuuta!" the redhead squeals and squeezes her eyes shut, groaning as yuuta lets his full weight completely crush her.

huffing, she pats on his back, earning a hum from the male. "can we please get up..."

yuuta shakes his head. "no," his voice muffled as he nuzzles into kira's neck. "wanna sleep some more, angel. let's sleep some more, yeah?"

kira sighs, and completely relaxes in yuuta's hold. how can she say no to him? no to the male she's loved since they were first years?

yuuta is so fine someone pls helpf he got me acting unwise fr 😞🤞🏼 also i wrote this like. months ago. sorry for keeping this hidden.