drea's drabble #1

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ :;
↳ ❝ [A SEA OF WORDS] ¡! ❞

dea writes a little scenario
of a boy with blue-green eyes
because she is absolutely and
totally enamored with him and
his scars... his everything

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡
﹋﹋﹋﹋

DREA'S DRABBLE # 1
AND UNEDITED, TOO ! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ┊ forever frozen inthis photo book⊹┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

this photo book
⊹┈┈┈┈┈┈┈.*▾☼◟
.∗┊͙☽.*

SHE LIKES HOW THERE'S not a single speck of dust to indicate how long he's been gone. she likes sitting on the ground with her back against the edge of his bed, an old and worn out photo book in her lap. she likes to flip through the pages infested with the many pictures they took together leading to the day they didn't know would be their last together.

liana prince likes to break into jason todd's room on the day of his birthday, and talk to the air in front of her, pretending that jason is in front of her until she can no longer speak because of her tight throat and heavy heart that wants to jump out of her chest.

liana prince likes to pretend that jason todd isn't dead on the day of his birthday.

the moonlight peeks through the black curtains of jason's room, barely illuminating the small cupcake in front of her. liana taps her phone to check the time: there's a minute left before the clock hit twelve a.m. she gets the match box beside her and takes one out, striking the little stick against the box. an alarm rings in the room, and liana carefully lights the candle on the cupcake. she blows the match out before she quietly starts to sing happy birthday.

her vision becomes blurry as tears begin to pour down her cheeks, her quiet singing turning into sobs. she pulls her knees up to her chest as she continues to cry until the candle burns out. liana stays in the dark, crying and sniffling.

jason was supposed to turn nineteen, and she was supposed to tease the living daylights out of him for finally being the same age as her for a short while before she turns twenty.

liana cries until she no longer can. she stares at the wall in front of her, too numb to feel anything but the broken sobs from her heart. the ravenette's gaze lands on the photo book that had fallen from her lap earlier. she blinks at it a couple times before picking it up, her knees falling back to the ground so she can place it on her lap. she traces the cover with her finger before slowly opening it, a hoarse chuckle slipping past her chapped lips.

18 DECEMBER 2012
WONDER GIRL AND BOY WONDER:
DEFINITELY HATE EACH OTHER'S GUTS

the picture taped onto the page was one that dick had taken of her and jason. originally, it was supposed to be a picture of her and dick, but jason had made a comment about her fighting style that struck her the wrong way which lead to the blurry figures of her and jason in the picture while dick's masked-eyeball is in the corner, blown wide. next to the blurry image of liana tackling jason, m'gann and conner could be seen running over to them. liana starts to actually laugh when she spots wally's small figure at the top corner: he's standing in front of the zeta tube, his bright, yellow suit sticking out like a sore thumb.