They looked at you confused for a second, did you forget what just happened?

They decided to not push their luck, brightening up at your smile and finding places to sit down.

"Hey who gets to sit with (f/n) senpai?" Hinata asked, suddenly the bus went quiet and looked at you, who just waved at them.

They erupted into a fight, trying to figure out how got to sit with you. You were starting to get annoyed, so you made the decision for them.

"Suga and Daichi get to sit with me! At least for the ride to there, now sit down before we get yelled at!"

Not everyone was happy with your decision, but they eventually got over it, reverting back to their usual selves.

"I'm glad you could come (f/n), also, what's in your bag?" Daichi questioned,

"Yeah, I'd like to see too" Suga added.

You pulled out a few pillows and a thin blanket,
"I brought THINGS for the TRIP and you two get to share with me! If you want to that is,"

They hastily agreed, and soon the three of you got comfortable, all under the blanket. You got the enjoy the blanket the least out of all of them, you were in the middle, so it was only on top of you.

You felt Daichi's head fall onto your shoulder, and soon Suga did the same. You sat there uncomfortably, not wanted to wake the two of them up, they had been practicing their butts off, not to mention it was their final year!

The others seethed in jealousy, and started making comments,

"Can't they see how uncomfortable (f/n) is? If I was there I totally wouldn't fall asleep on his shoulder!" Noya started to complain,

"S-sure Noya," Asahi responded, knowing that he would probably fall asleep faster than the both of them.

You heard the commotion and held you finger up to your lips, giving a half lidded smile.
"Shhh"

They quieted down, feeling both lucky and cursed to see you like that.

You had arrived to where the training camp was being held, so you gently woke up the two 3rd years who were leaning on you.

They both wordlessly got up and walked off, leaving you to get all your supplies organized. Strange, this wasn't like them.

You had walked with Kiyoko and Yachi to where all the other managers were, they decided that you were more of a manager than a player, so you'd be spending most of your time with them. When it came to where you would sleep, because of your gender, they decided it was best to get your own room, and although it would be lonely, you weren't complaining.

You set up your bed and put a bunch cushions in one corner, making a soft space you could nap in. You got in your bed and decided to sleep for the rest of the day, your shoulders hurt and you wanted some time alone.

No one came to check up on you.

You woke up in the middle of the night to hear quiet beeping noises, and when you opened your eyes, you could see light coming from your cushion corner.

"Hello?"

You could hear whoever was their shift around suddenly, it seems they didn't know you were there.

"Sorry, I wanted to play my game with Kuroo taking it from me..."

"Well he certainly won't be coming in here, you can stay for a little longer if you like, it's been pretty lonely in here."

He quickly crawled over to you,

"Do you want to play?"

"Uhhh sure?"

"Let's make a bet, whoever loses has to do something for the winner," you felt like you were being pulled into a scam, but you felt bad for him, so you went with it anyways.

Suffice to say, you were somehow destroying him at this game, you looked over to see him trying his hardest to win, so you decided to take the fall, and sabotage yourself.

"Looks like you've won, what do you want?"

"I need you to protect me from Kuroo... well protect my games from Kuroo..."

"Sounds easy enough, now I think it's high time someone goes to bed, cmon I'll walk you there."

You walked him over to where he said his team's room was, with him holding onto your shirt the entire way.

You saw him walk in and collapse on the bed, so you made sure to tuck him in before leaving.

"Goodnight..."

It was then you realized that you didn't know his name, and you didn't know who Kuroo was either, so this week was definitely gonna be rough.

—————————————————————————
NAURRR the mistreatment arc omg manifesting I don't forget this plotline