Bloopers... and behind the scenes

Start from the beginning

(Chapter 8)

After Ash researched the hot terrain he then decided to head back, as he did this he then stopped dead in his tracks and then pointed toward a rock as his pupils glowed. As buff muscled Riolu then approached the rock and destroyed it to find a buff Eevee.

As the interaction happened, "It seems that you tried to stalk my trainer too bad he has been taken," said Riolu. To only find Eevee looking down and laughing, taunting Riolu as Eevee started to speak.

"Hoho, you're approaching me. Come as close as you like," said the Eevee furthermore ticking off Riolu. As Riolu started to walk toward Eevee, both started to exchange punches.

While all this happened there was a planner behind the fourth wall. Who was starting to question what in the Giratina she just read.

(Chapter 20)

During the festival, Ash, Serena, and Maya were walking down and looking at the stalls. Until something caught Maya's eyes, as she saw multiple prizes being displayed which she tried to take if not for Serena and Ash.

The game was a luck game with multiple ropes attached to the prizes some being connected while some were worthless. After explaining it to Maya she felt excited as she immediately pulled a rope as pulled out the second top prize making everyone shocked.

After that Ash and Serena asked what Maya did to win, and her response was as simple. "I just simply pulled, I just wanted the feeling of playing the game." Making Ash and Serena blank out from her answer.

(Actual event that happened during the writing of Chapter 25)

JC Pov

While I was writing I just followed along with my plan writing without a care in the world just filling in the story as I go. And just I'm about to finish I got a message from Yovi asking if I had asked Panyrtf to check to which I said yes. 

You know lying because it was late and I was tired alright cut some slack. Until I then asked why because I was curious. I then paled as she sent her message saying that our editor Panyrtf has started to return back to edit more. And he had asked about Feza's more detailed features and story.

I had completely forgotten about making me lie again about Feza's story being more vague and mysterious making up the parasite story as I went. While Yovi got it I could see my editor Panyrtf narrowing his eyes. This made me worried as I had accidentally changed more chapters than intended, which incidentally made Yovi mad.

Which in simple terms made me regret seeing a nice person's mental state snap.

(Scrap Ideas)

Ash's had a lot of changes from his actual age to start in Capri being 13 to debating what Pokemon he gets. It was chaos but JC and Mik got in its control, as they gave semi-reasonable things to the Pokemon. However, his abilities and traits were the ones that everyone was not in agreement with.

JC wanted a smart, mature Ash thinking first and action later. Mik wanted a strong Ash with a major aura and legendary Pokemon. Yovi wanted a cute and soft Ash being a cheerful and happy personality. While Panyrtf wanted Ash closer to home, as he would be reckless and selfless jumping into situations acting first and then thinking.

In the end, we tried combining all of them excluding a little of Panyrtf ideas because he was dead tired and did not want to argue.

For Serena, we debated on adding on the story, while Yovi and JC heavily wanted the shipping, Panyrtf stayed neutral while Mik wanted a harem which Panyrtf totally went against. In the end, we went with Amourshipping.

Maya and Feza as characters actually had their gender changed with Feza actually being a slender average height woman with silver hair running down to her shoulder with an open jacket and white T-shirt with long pants which started with blue to white as you started from bottom to top.

While Maya would be an energy-bursting little kid which would be under heavy supervision to not cause trouble. With Feza he was actually just the Champion of Capri but things changed thanks to a certain writer so we had to change.

And so we introduce the parasite, the Warp Worm. While it was a bit rushed, as the enemy actually had a more sadistic personality, which would have affected Feza heavily

Other than that we could not remember the 45 chapters not including this one on the story. We would try to add more if we can remember more bloopers. Furthermore, we have planned for the next part of the Fanfiction see you soon.

Special thanks to...

KimjhYap, Anirudh3980, ankitMondal761, S0fiaRich31Ec0, Green_Genesis Nova, nickyvishu, Cheri_Dew, gibby017, donnylover, AshiaSmith0, LoreLovelie, NurFaiqahIshak, Hannahspringberg, BbmMohit, manuelitotagayon, plakuyadav, adityadditya, hatefly, Luny46, YamiChiAkumaYasha, Elementaldragon667, Kirito_1999, WeiZhiChong, T5hayy, TheLIONgamerOP, justincracked, awesome3, JaydenTe-Naihi, Zenvie80, Gukbhhfg, Mohan2004, AuroraRain0, DdKateKopf, SkyUltimate, Darklord0245, Rian1224, Gamingsds, DarkAuraAsh, Piper3074, Drupadsuta_drupadi, Argentum47X, Fanatic0080, SketetalWing, Riyamiji3, LilZero97, YukariNanako, ArtharvGoswami, SailorMercury15, GiancaPanda, DexparHYT, roseken2596, Munchies3123, Lumia1990, JonathanCastro547, narumirose18, cattytray, UnknownKeal, MONEY20082, crazy4hogwarts7788, Marimuthu800, Lshthomas, chaderekha, SubheBhadwal0, ShadowDragon254, barundeori, LoboVermeho, yaoi_animesimp, AmPikachu, AuraGod, SakuraYunuen, isabellarose74, JehsianFontanez, Simping_Whale, SleepyBoyILikeBHNA, Anime6651, ANSHPlayz, Elliot_Stars_, Angelpunches_1112, KaedonNaidoo, Sombra456, Illusion_CyberCat, WillimThKing, RockGazelle, MrTutleMan12343, KyleNicaAdequia, Adminer56, RedCheetah93, MiguelMacias2, rin_saldivar, CatarinaClaes449, SteveHedges, crazy4fics2277880, spraineddrop54, JaredChase2, DanielChitwood, cCalEe_xXiaOo, TidusRonso, and so many others.

For adding, following, commenting, and voting on this story that this idiotic group made.