Chapter 4 (Edited)

(Present Time)

A young Ash and his Pokemon are on a plane with his mother and Professor Seri. Young ash is very eager but keeps his emotions inside to not scare everyone on the plane or create a scene. But... it can't same for his Riolu who is being held by Delia who is petting the Emanation Pokemon to keep its attention away from the trip. 

Meltan and Ash are sleeping with Meltan lying on Ash's shoulder. At the same time, Professor Seri is taking a much-needed break from talking with her friends who also used to be taught by the same mentor.

(Arriving at Kanto)

While the five arrived at the destination Riolu is visually shaking from excitement but with Ash and Meltan holding the Pokemon back it was then calmed down with Delia's heavenly touch making the Pokemon calm down almost instantly. When the five then exited the airport they are met by a familiar face, Professor Oak. 

"Ah, welcome back Ash," said the old Professor smiling toward the boy who was now showing his maturity and calm nature. 

"Yes it has been a while Professor," said Ash with a soft smile which surprised the old professor seeing the once hyperactive child now calm and mature. Professor Oak then looked at Professor Seri and smiled knowing that she mentored the young boy greatly not knowing that Professor Seri is smirking knowing the soon events that would happen with the first one being the best. 

"Well hello Professor Seri, it has been a while," said Professor Oak, 

"Yes it has Professor Oak it has the last time was the investigation 'he' gave me," said Professor Seri confusing everyone but Professor Oak.

"Well, how about we hop in my car and head to the campsite," said Professor Oak trying to diffuse the situation with the person Professor Seri mentioned. 

The traveling group agreed as they got into the car. Professor Seri then paled remembering something about Professor Oak, His 'legendary' driving skills. But before she even can warn the Ketchums, Professor Oak then hits the gas with screaming that followed.

(Camp Site)

As they reached the Camp Site everyone but Ash, his Pokemon, and Professor Oak were pale and scared with their visible souls trying to escape. Allowing them time to rest and recover, they made their way to the site.

Upon arrival, Delia was slightly worried that Ash would be uncomfortable returning back. But to her surprise, he was full of confidence in himself. 'Guess I can be relaxed now,' Delia thought in her head. They then proceeded to move to the location with smiles all around.

While Delia went to talk with some of her old friends in the neighborhood. The two professors and Ash were at the campsite. Seri and Oak were supervisors of the event, and Ash he was just a participant. With Ash being back, a lot of people were shocked to see him there. 

As the news had spread around him leaving Kanto and moving to a different region. But now the one person Ash was slightly worried about meeting again. The arrogant grandson of Professor Oak, Gary Oak. Once having eye contact with eye other, they were a moment of silence. 

Until Ash gave a hand-out stretch offering an idea of peace. And surprisingly Gary agreed, shaking his hand but later pulling him in. Saying that they are on good terms but are now rivals for life.

Ash was certainly surprised by this but agreed to his term non the less. In his head, it was better compared to the past. Which allows Ash to clear away one of his personal worries and trauma away.

A/N: Now that I think about it should I have a ship right now I have not really thought about romance but more about how Ash's journey in Capri. But I'm more overthought about even adding romance but I decided not to think about it instead of making a poll on whether should the fanfic add Romance or Shipping.

Romance

or

No Romance

(Editor's Note: I'm back but it would take some time before better projects with the group)