Chapter 38

As Feza opened the door to the habitat facility, he looked around the surrounding he then smiled. "Well, this great place the put it..." said Feza to no one as a dark malice liquid formed on the palm of his hand. 

"But where to put it..." asked Feza to himself as he looked around to be greeted by a gunshot hitting his chest. As it bullet hit Feza, the bullet was then absorbed as more malice covered the wound to only face a calm Kami with a face that has pure hatred. 

"Well isn't dear little Kami, the sister of Yami," said Feza with a fake smile as his face darkened. Kami said nothing but narrowed her eyes and prepared her next shot to only be slammed back into the wall by a Shadow Claw. 

"Well now Mimikyu, that is not how we treat the people we know alright," said Feza in a sarcastic way. As Kami got up she immediately shot her rifle towards Feza who dodged and appeared in front of her taunting her by kicking her back down.

 "Well I did not want to start the ritual so fast, but you will do," said Feza as his arm turned into dark malice forming into a cone-like shape with a sharp point ready to puncture her heart. Feza was about to attack until he heard a muffled voice and turned to see a bright Aura Sphere slamming him into a tree. 

"Are you alright Kami," said Ash and Professor Seri who just arrived. As this happened Serena then quickly headed towards the rest with Maya breathing heavily and gripping her head tightly. "Well, well, well if it isn't Ash the prodigy of Z town," said Feza with a crooked smile as his eyes started to shift with his iris turning into an x that was colored as a blood red. 

"Well I think playtime is over," said Feza heading towards Maya to only be pushed back by Kami using her rifle as the rest called out their aces. 

Right after the attack from Kami, she immediately jumped back pulling out her Pokemon. During this Maya tried to reach for the item she had gotten from Feza's soul from the Warp Zone but when she felt nothing from where she stored it she panicked. 

"Well if we were going to fight, I think will giving you all a chance is a terrible idea so..." said Feza as he taunted them as he turned the whole area being extremely dark with no light able to punch through as Feza inserted his malice arms into the ground as his crooked smile widened as the clothing on Feza revealed bloody stains running down Feza's cloak revealing the parasite resonating in Feza's body. 

"Survive..." said the parasite as it rushed forward having its sharp arms ready to kill. Immediately Ash used Aura Shield to block the attack protecting them as Melmetal used Double Iron Bash knocking it back which seems to not be very effective as it did no damage. 

Immediately Professor Seri's Gengar tried to Ice Punch it from behind taking advantage of the fully dark environment. However, it missed completely as the parasite disappeared into the darkness leaving behind dense black smoke as Mimikyu slams the Shadow Pokemon back. As Maya constantly tried to search for the item, Kami then frowned as she knew what she had done. 

As the parasite came back out Ash then appeared behind him and punch him launching him into the wall. While Feza was down Kami then fired her rifle again at him tearing his hood revealing a disturbing sight with a figure completely covered in malice with only a crooked smile and two eyes with a bloody x.

"Well I certainly need a huge explanation after this," said Professor Seri preparing for another attack. "I will later, but for now kill it," said Kami responding to the professor as she fired another shot from her rifle as the parasite disappeared. 

"WELL, WELL, WELL. I THINK PLAYTIME IS DONE. I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST TO START THE RITUAL," said an unknown voice making the group look for the parasite. Ash used his aura to search, Kami, and Serena used their little psychic abilities, and Professor Seri called for Gengar to search. 

As they tried to do that, the area was completely silent creating a creepy feeling as if they were being watched. As Maya stopped gripping her head she then looked up to see a horrifying crooked face with a smile that gave her nightmares. 

Maya screamed, alerting the rest making Kami put out the item that Maya have and throw it at the parasite making it howl and scream in random intervals creating a glitchy and distorted noise-making forcing everyone to cover their ears. 

As it screamed it created holes in the dark environment making Maya pull out her rifle and loading with weird ammunition, firing it immediately. As the shot was heard everyone saw a bright white light appearing in the sky. And as they looked back they heard a loud smacking sound to see the legendary Pokemon Vapri concealing the parasite as it was now out of Feza's body, with it now being only being the dark malice that Ash, Serena, and Maya first encountered. 

As the parasite was trying desperately to get out Vapri then appears to Mega Evolve making the V's ears bigger as the scarf of Vapri increased in size and had another smaller pair of scarfs. As its transformation finished the parasite was no more, making the dark environment shatter like glass sending sharp, dark shards of crystalized malice into the ground. Seeing this the crew went to take cover as they did that, Vapri seems to disappear with only 4 shiny stones being left behind.

As the event came to a close Professor Seri first went to check on the fossil Pokemon to see if any were affected. As for the rest, they went and saw the dead body of Feza, the body has pure white eyes with a mouth barely open, and the hair was purely white as well as the same for most of the body with only the clothing of the body having any remainings of color. 

As this happened Kami then closed her eyes and had a deep breath giving Maya a piece of a torn sheet of paper. At first, the crew was extremely confused but slowly they saw what happened. Maya's eyes then turned fully grey as she silently read the paper creating a small dark sphere floating on top of Feza's body. 

As Maya finished reading, the dark sphere then into a thin sheet of grey as it falls flat on the body. When it landed the sheet that Maya was holding then disintegrates into the body as the wounds that Feza's body received recovered. 

However, it was a slow process making Kami pick the body and bring it to the healing station in the facility for it to rest. As Kami did that Professor Seri followed her after she had checked on the fossil Pokemon. As the two adults left Ash then went to the shiny stones and saw what it was, there were two Keystones, one Gardevoirite, and one Galladite. 

(A/N: Well that would be the lore for Capri, I guess. But right after this there would be some filler for Feza and the crew as the Elite Four still needs some planning)