Lazy Day

I woke up to the sun blazing in through the window. I groan and sit up. Have I mentioned how much I hate mornings. Yeah? I really do. Henry is still asleep beside me and he looks so peaceful. An idea pops into my head. I smile and sneak into the bathroom. After getting shaving cream and a ink pen that has a feather on the end of it I quietly go back to Henry's sleeping figure. I put shaving cream on both hands and get the feather on his nose. His nose scrunched up and his right hand flies up to his face. I chuckle as he jumps up. Oh that was hilarious. His panicked look turns to a sharp glare that's aimed at me.

Suddenly he smiles. A kind freaky smile. A too innocent smile. Next thing I know, his hands are wiping shaving cream on my face. I chuckle, I should've seen this one coming. He smiles in triumph. I just shake my head smiling.

" What was that for?" He ask. I shrug.

" I'm not really sure." I answer with a smile. He shrugs.

" Okay. Well I'm gonna go wipe this off." Henry says standing up.

I nod and do the same. We walk to the bathroom and I get a wash cloth for me and wet it before rubbing the shaving cream off. Henry glances over to me and winks. I chuckle, putting the wash cloth down. I'm about to walk out when Henry grabs my arm turning me around, I raise an eye brow.

" What were you gonna say last night?" He asks quietly, almost a whisper. What? Oh, I was going to say that I love him back. That was close! I smile shyly.

" Oh that....." I say awkwardly. He nods with a smirk.

" Yeah." He says. I nod, stalling.

" Well I was just says that I loved the day and it was great but I must have gotten sleepy". I say quietly.

He nods, a look passing through his eyes. I'm not sure what kind of emotion it is. Disbelief or hurt? I nod and turn to go back out to the bed. I sit down and wait for him. He comes out seconds later.

" So what do you wanna do today?" He ask sitting beside me. I smile.

" You wanna have a lazy day and just eat junk food while watching Narnia?" I ask, he shrugs.

" Sure." He smiles.

" Okay. You go to Redbox and I'll get some pop corn and candy and drinks and all that. Okay?" I say. He nods.

" Okay. See ya in a few." He says.

We order a cab each and I go to K-mart. I get some pop corn, nerds, various kinds of chocolate, twizlers. Then I get some Mountain Dew, Pepsi, and water. I smile satisfied and go to the check out. The guy looks at me with a raised eye brow.

" Lazy day?" He asks.

" Yep." I smile, surprised he knew.

He nods scanning each item. I pay the total, then I get a cab and head toward the hotel. When I'm there Henry's sitting on the bed. He smiles when he sees me and I smile back. I show him the items I got and he nods in approval. I look at the movies he got and smile. Woman in black, The best of me, Lethal Weapon, and Let's be cops. I smile. Horror, Romance, Action, and Comedy. What could be better?

" So which one first?" Henry asks. Hmm.

" Horror." I say.

He nods and grabs two mountain dews, and pops some pop corn while I put the movie in and getting the pack of nerds and opening them. He comes back in with a huge bowl of pop corn. Hehe. I settle in next to him on the bed and we watch the scary movie. It was good but some parts were jumpy. We watch the action next, then romance and we save the comedy for last. It's 10 pm and Let's be cops is still playing. I look over and see Henry smiling at the tv. I smile and snuggle up closer to him. This movie is hilarious and I love it just like the others.

When the movie goes off and many empty candy bags in the trash can I decide to take a shower. I step in quickly and enjoy the warmth of the water, maybe a little to much. I wash my body slowly. The I go to my hair. While I'm washing out my hair the door opens, oh my gosh!

" Henry!!" I shriek.

" I need to pee. Your taking forever. I just drunk a lot of Mountain dew." He defends. I hold the shower curtain in front of me and look out to his brown eyes. He chuckles lightly.

" I'm almost done. I'm washing out my hair." I say, washing it while watching Henry. He nods.

" Well hurry." He says and goes out of the bathroom.

I quickly finish with a blush burned to my face. I turn off the faucet and step out. As I dry off with the towel around me Henry walks in again. He sees me in my towel and looks down.

" I left my clothes out there. Uh.... Just stay in here until I say come out okay?" I say quietly. He nods with a wink.

" Okay." He says. I quickly go out and into the sleeping area. I grab my plain blue underwear and my blue lace bra then I put a big tee shirt and shorts. Then I rap my hair up into a high bun.

" You can come out now." I tell him and he comes out.

" So how was the lazy day?" He asks. I smile.

" Great!" I answer. He smiles.

" I'm glad you like it. We only have three days left and we have to go back." He groans. I groan with him. Ugh, I don't want to go back school.

" Ugh." I say, he chuckles and walks over to me.

" Your so beautiful." He whispers. I chuckle with a blush.

" Uh-- thanks." I stutter. He nods with a smirk.

" I make you nervous." He states, I shrug not agreeing and not disagreeing.

" Ehh." I say sitting on the bed. He follows suit sitting beside me. He reaches out and grabs my hand with his running his thumb across my knuckle. I love the feel of his rough hand.

" Well, if it helps you make me nervous too." He says quietly. Hmm.

" Really?" I question.

He nods. I shrug and lean over to kiss him. He responds to the kiss immediately, almost as if he was expecting it. He smiles and I do too and we pull back.

" I love your kisses." I admit out loud. He smiles.

" I'm very fond of yours too." He chuckles. I nod.

" Im actually kind of tired." I say as a yawn escapes my lips. He nod too.

" We should get some sleep." He says.

I silently agree getting underneath the covers and snugging up to him. He wraps his strong arms around me and I melt into oblivion.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Short I know but hoped u liked it anyway! (:
Do u want a Henry's pov?
Thanks!(;