𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

It took us at least thirty minutes to inspect almost all the parts of the colossal penthouse, from the fully furnished first class, magnificent bedrooms to the exceptional, luxurious bathrooms. There was an incorporation of complex yet outstanding architectural designs, and I was so proud of my husband's achievements.

"Isla, the original designer wants to meet up with you before the online tour so that he can brief you on the special features of the mansion." Jack spoke to me through the phone after I had settled down.

"Oh yes, I had that scheduled for eleven am, has he changed his mind to meet up earlier?" I checked my calendar.

"Yes. He says that there's so much to learn about the building." He informed me.

"Oh, okay so let me get ready to leave. I saw your message with the directions." I closed my laptop and got up to go and dressed.

Sienna was taking care of Rhea and Ocean downstairs with Stacey, who was her trusted babysitter for the past two years. I had gotten to know her as well and she was very kind and gentle, especially with Ocean.

"Great. I'll be there for the filming, good luck." I thanked him before heading to the neon white, glass closet where my newly purchased clothes had been washed, ironed and packed accordingly, including the shoes. Yves' section of the closet was equally neat and tip-top.

I got appareled in a long-sleeved body-hugging white dress that reached my knees, pairing the outfit with some clear stilettos with white straps. I straightened and brushed my hair into a neat bun, spritzed some perfume then accessorised with some minimalistic yet complimenting jewelry and makeup. I needed to make a lasting impression on the viewers.

After packing my essentials into a matching designer bag, I kissed Ocean and Rhea goodbye then managed to convince Sienna that I'd be back early enough to go out with her before driving to my destination.

Within minutes, I had arrived at the colossal mansion settled close to the ocean, as promised. It was probably one of the most beautiful mansions by the beach I'd seen, from the virescent, well-maintained nature to the glorious, marble-furnished exterior of the house.

I made my way out of the car and headed towards the entrance, and there I was greeted by a couple of guards who ushered me into the palace.

I marveled at the crystalline structures that had obviously taken a lot of thought and time to develop.

"Ms. Kingston, it's lovely to meet you in person." I heard a deep, male voice speak.

I turned my head to face a tall, young and good-looking man. Some silky waves of brunneous hair fell across his face, the dark suit he was wearing concealed his muscular body and he had a perfect, dazzling smile that could make any girl weak.

"Mr. Boston, it's such a pleasure to meet you too," I smiled warmly as he moved to give me a tight handshake.

"Please, address me as Jeremy. I prefer that to formalities," I noticed him scan my appearance in a subtle manner.

"Oh, well it's nice to meet you Jeremy." I tilted my head.

"Yeah. I think you're absolutely stunning too," his tone was slightly low and I laughed. It was then that I realized that we were still holding hands and being the decent person I was, I was the first to let go.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," I nodded with a small smile.

"Right. So, would you like me to take you for the tour?" Jeremy suggested.

"Of course, what's the wait?"

We spent the next hour discussing each and every part of the building, and an extra thirty minutes was taken up by the jokes and casual conversations that we had in between.