𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟: 001

Start from the beginning

MK blinked before smacking the side of his head. "Oh yea, duh you've never been here before- wait how did you get here?"

"Sandy."

"Right."

",,,"

",,,"

"MK,,,the waterfall,,,?"

He blinked again, "Oh! Yeayeayea! Right, sorry 'bout that." Placing his hand in front of the rippling water he breathed a deep breath and for a moment you pondered if this was the most relaxed you've ever seen him. A deep 'Bong' ringed and MK's eyes snapped open, a deep gold instead of his usual hazelnut. A ring of shimmering gold appeared and the water parted. Turning around, the same smug expression he inherited from you over his face. You huffed, hopping on a few rocks to get closer. " 'NoBOdy LiKES a shOW oFf' "

"Hey! I don't sound like that!"

" 'I dOnT SOUnd lIkE tHAt!' "

You giggled hearing MK whine behind you "(Naaammeeee)!" He pouted, crossing his arms before following after you. The waterfall was big, holding secrets and treasures from the vast adventures of Sun Wukong himself. Vases of all different shapes, sizes and uses, enchanted mirrors that reflected each plush curve of your body, swords and weapons decorating the walls with dazzling chandeliers shimmering from up above. You didn't want to admit, but this was beautiful.

And oh the scenery was so much better stepping out of the cave. Flower fruit mountain was jawdroppingly gorgeous. Flowers bloomed, fruit blossomed and the animals were free and just as wild.

"Wow,,,"

"Right?" Your brother grinned, maybe the atmosphere around you would let you open up to the Monkey King more willingly. MK had talked high about you, you being his provider at the ripe age of 14. You shaped and molded him to the outgoing and charmingly sweet young man he is today. Teaching him morals and values, respect and how it must be earned. He looked at you as if you were a hero, his hero.

You were smart, and oh were you so sweet. From bandaging his wounds when he was 12 to bandaging them now in his early twenties. Always being the worry wart you were back then as you are now. He never saw you as a mother, he saw you as a provider, a caregiver. You were a lover and that love helped him grow and phantom his own love for those he cared about. He often times would tell his mentor how lost he'd be without you, his big sister.

H̶e̶ m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶'v̶e̶ a̶l̶s̶o̶ t̶o̶l̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶e̶ h̶e̶l̶d̶ y̶o̶u̶ o̶n̶ a̶ h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶r̶ p̶e̶d̶e̶a̶s̶o̶l̶ t̶h̶a̶n̶ h̶e̶ d̶i̶d̶ h̶i̶m̶. A̶n̶d̶ i̶t̶ m̶i̶h̶h̶t̶'v̶e̶ m̶a̶d̶e̶ h̶i̶m̶ b̶o̶t̶h̶ c̶u̶r̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶ l̶i̶t̶t̶l̶e̶ j̶e̶a̶l̶o̶u̶s̶. H̶e̶ w̶a̶s̶ e̶v̶e̶n̶ m̶o̶r̶e̶ s̶h̶o̶k̶e̶d̶ w̶h̶e̶n̶ h̶e̶ f̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ o̶u̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ d̶i̶d̶n̶'t̶ p̶a̶r̶t̶i̶c̶u̶l̶l̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ h̶i̶m̶ a̶s̶ m̶u̶c̶h̶ a̶s̶ h̶i̶s̶ s̶u̶c̶c̶e̶o̶r̶ d̶i̶d̶.

"He sounds like an irresponsible uncle, you know, the ones they don't allow around children." His successor repeated, word for word, watching as his mentor fell off the cloud he was currently perched on.

It was a stab at his pride really. You wound him (Name), you wound him.

MK had already planned your arrival several times, sometimes going to extreme measures if you would play the stubborn card. Some he had to scrap because apparently sticking your reluctant older sister into a shipment tube, gagged and tied was 'punishable by law' and he could 'be charged with kidnapping'.

But that's all in the past now because, as always, you had phenomenal timing. "Ta-Dah! Jazz hands Jazz hands."

You looked around, a large platform stood in the middle of you both. You assumed this was where MK would train for long hours on end. It actually made you a little curious.

But, not curious enough.

"Well, MK it seems I've overstayed my welcome, I'll just go now-"

"And miss meeting the Great Sage himself?" Came the boisterous voice of the Monkey King himself. You supposed it would be a bit too rude to leave now. Bless yo heart (Name), bless ya heart.

"Monkey King!" You could here the blant excitement in his voice. "This is (Name)!"

You turned, nervously fiddling with your purse as you watched as the King himself observe you. Golden eyes racking up your soft curves you noticed his eyes trained on certain places for far too long of your liking. The long contact made you feel uncharacteristically shy, considering you were a rock. And if you didn't like something you were more than happy to express your distaste towards it regardless of who's feelings you hurt. Although you knew your limits, you never purposefully tried to hurt anyone, but you wouldn't take peoples shit either.

People felt as if they could order you too submission, make you feel lesser. And you knew why and you refused to let them have the satisfaction of hurting you simply because you were fat. So seeing someone genuinely take interest in your soft form made your knees feel weak. You weren't dumb, you saw how his eyes racked up your doughy thighs, your plush tummy all the way to your round arms and supple breast. His look was nothing but kind, a little seductive but kind nonetheless. It made your heart hammer and your confidence may have jumped higher than it already was.

Cause wow you've caught the eye of Sun Wukong. All while being a plus sized baddie.

'He must have taste' That was your ego talking. 'Puur~'

He grinned, and that's when you noticed the sharp moalers he had. And, well, you mightve had a thing for guys- animals, in this case (beastiality??? 💀) with sharp teef. The lecture and ass whopping you may have had prepared for him flew out the window the moment he opened his God forsaken mouth. "MK, talks highly of you." You grinned, hand clutching the end of your dress to pull it down some, you didn't miss the way his eyes darted down before meeting your eyes again. "Uh, really? All good things I hope." He chuckled, and you nearly creamed on the spot- I mean--

He chuckled and all you could do was try your hardest not to melt right then and there. If the heat hadn't gotten to you, he certainly has. "Yea, no need to worry boys practically a sisters boy with the way he talks about you."

"Hey!" Came the flustered voice of your brother. You giggled, the sound immediately went to the Great Sages d̶i̶c̶k̶ I mean--

You giggled, the sound immediately causing the Great Sages tail to swing vigorously behind him. Had MK mentioned just how gorgeous you were he would've wanted to meet you sooner. He was excited, excited to impress you and even more excited to show you how much you could trust him when MK was in his care. Despite his somewhat checkered and rebellious past he valued MK to a point T. The thought of something happening to him because of his actions made a coil of discomfort spiral in his tummy. Maybe that's why he was so secretive, although he had a nasty habit of pushing his situations onto MK, he was working on it.

Speaking of MK, he did not appreciate the way his mentor was practically drooling all over you. "Hey sis, we were just about to pick up on training!" He exclaimed, coming in between you two, hands wrapped around your neck loosely. Shooting a glare at the Great Sage, his mentor gave him an offended look, hand bunching the material of his chest piece. "Why don't you sit for a bit and watch?" You hummed, it was a Sunday and you didn't particularly wanna spend your day off before work tomorrow watching your brother spar with a monkey, but, if it meant seeing your bro happy why the hell not?

You missed the malicious glower MK gave Wukong, the way his eyes pierced his golden ones--figuratively ripping his soul out from his throat only to shove it back up his ass. MK loved you and in his eyes no man, Great Sage or not was good enough for you unless he said so. And as much as he admired Sun Wukong he knew the Monkey had a knack for causing mischief, and he wasn't about to allow you to become his next victim. Sun Wukong gulped, a nervous grin over his face, the kid hadn't surprised him since catering a whole hole through a wall. And he thought that was scary, this, no this was much worse.

A baby brothers wrath.

In short terms, every man's worst nightmare.

And the King himself wasn't ready to be verbally beaten down by MK just yet. Cause if he was blessed with a mouth as sharp as yours.

Wukong was bound to get his feelings hurt.