Introduction: Y/N (bio and other info)

Start from the beginning

Equipment and weapons:

1. LEGION Mk.X, Gen-7 Praetorian battle-armor, designed in a manner very similar to Halo's MJOLNIR armor system (being effectively far more advanced and powerful overall) and has several additional features very similar to those of the exo-suits (stealth, power, cloaking, fairly adjustable helmet configuration and recon) from Crysis and the N7-series armor from Mass Effect. It features a user-initiated call-up mechanism (whereby the suit can easily be put on standby mode and also summoned on mental command, due a nanobot connection directly to the user's nervous system, and can be kept in an advanced housing system. In Y/N's case, its situated where his left eye had once been). Also, the color template of the suit is black and dark silver grey, very similar to that of your usual outfit (LEGION fatigues). The suit also features a full heads-up display via the neural interface, and works to quickly scale up the user's speed and strength via the user's threshold by a factor of just over 50, as well as hastening the reaction time by the same factor. For its protection, the suit uses a combination of both highly advanced composite armor plating (designed to be incredibly sturdy yet also surprisingly lightweight) and highly advanced plasma-based energy shields (which also cover a fairly sufficient area around the user's position). It also has an anti-hacking defense, cyber-hacking system (thereby gaining control of nearby machinery) and EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulse) defense. The suit can be easily used and worn in all conditions and provides protection against all factors like the climate, radiation, biological and chemical warfare and so on. The suit can also be worn in space and is powered by a highly advanced nuclear fusion power cell system with a very unique and much-improved self-recharge feature. The suit's movements are also mainly powered by the user's neural impulses, rather than by physical inputs like muscle movements. In essence, the user's thoughts can take place outside the brain due to suit's connection to the nervous system (with the brain being right in the very center of it all), thereby accelerating all neural functions rather significantly.

*Note: Your suit is, by far, LEGION's most advanced combat exoskeleton system, and is meant to equip only the very best of the best (which, in this case, is you)*

2. Mk.VII Hydra external thrusters (very advanced and well-protected, easily attached to the suit and very compact). These are generally used in space in order to provide much greater mobility, and are powered by a similar power core as that of the Praetorian battle-armor, albeit more powerful.