"I can give Jeons a hier, uncle. That hybrid can never....." Mina said and Jungkook patted her head.

"I know. That's why I was against this marriage. Only if you'd come sooner, you'd be the future queen." Jungkook said at which Mina sadly smiled.

"I missed my chance." Mina sadly said.

"Who said?" Jungkook said making Mina confuse.

"What do you mean uncle? How can I become future queen when Eunwoo already has a husband."Mina confusingly asked.

"You can be his wife too......and that hybrid is so self respected, he won't tolerate Eunwoo marrying some else." Jungkook said with a smirk.

"But..... how I'll make Eunwoo fall for me?" Mina asked and Jungkook sighed.

"It's up to you. Just remember that I'm with you." Jungkook said.

"At every step?" She asked

"Yes,at every step." Jungkook chuckled.

"Whether it's wrong or evil?" Mina hesitantly asked.

"Yes......I'm with you and you know why." Jungkook said and Mina nodded.

Mina was the only one after Lucia who knew that how much Jungkook despised hybrids. But they still didn't know that Jungkook could literally torture a hybrid cuz he was Saint in their eyes.

"I love you so much!!!" Mina giggled like a kid and hugged Jungkook.

"Ah,my soon to be daughter-in-law, your most welcome." Jungkook said.

"Uncle......I've a plan though but I need to stay in this mansion for that." Mina said at which Jungkook laughed.

"You're always welcome here. But your already have a plan,huh? Seems like you came prepared." Jungkook said at which Mina shyly smiled.

"Learnt the best from you. I always admired the way you strongly think and always have s backup of every situation." Mina said making Jungkook feel proud.

"Now,I've to go. I'll talk to your parents and ask them for your stay." Jungkook said and Mina nodded.

Jungkook soon left the guest chamber and Mina laughed while looking in the mirror.

"I can't believe that uncle is with me......maybe he doesn't know about my plan yet...." She pouted and grabbed a knife.

"Eunwoo is mine only......he's only mine!" Mina laughed like a maniac and saw her evil reflection in the mirror.

Eyes glowing orange and half of her demon smiling creepily at her future ideas.

_____________
____________

"Eun.... don't leave marks...... we've royal breakfast tomorrow." Taehyung whined while Eunwoo pampered him with kisses.

"You can wear turtle neck-" Eunwoo got cut off by Taehyung.

"No! It's too uncomfortable.....now leave me you horny beast..." Taehyung groaned.

"I'm hungry..." Eunwoo pouted.

"There was enough dinner,not my fault if you're still hungry." Taehyung huffed.

"But.......my beautiful hybrid is the most delicious dessert which I can devour after dinner." Eunwoo flirted, taking his clothes off.

"Oh? Too bad, your dessert isn't sweet today because it's suffering from tiredness." Taehyung purred and laid on his stomach.

"The view say something else." Eunwoo licked his lips before slowly touching Taehyung's back and going more down.

"Screw you, Eun!" Taehyung said and quickly turned towards Eunwoo and pulled him in a heated kiss.

"I wanna do everything...." Eunwoo said,eyes full of lust.

"I'm sleepy." Taehyung said with a smirk.

"No you're not..." Eunwoo pouted and was going to touch Taehyung's chest but Taehyung stopped him.

"No touching otherwise you're not getting this husband of yours for a month." Taehyung threatened making Eunwoo gasp.

"You're evil!" Eunwoo said with sad eyes.

"I'm." Taehyung giggled and went to sleep leaving his hard husband.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Love y'all

Byeeeeeeeeeeee~~'

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜