Ch 19: "Hold On, Carry On, Darling~" (1k READS GOAL SEASON 1 FINALE!😃🎉💛💜)

Comenzar desde el principio

And Freddie didn't blame Michael for being frustrated that night after being told about how his poor husband's state in a coma will be. He did see some shed tears from the old dancer-entertainer's brown eyes on his two apricot tanned white cheeks and Freddie had to pull Michael away from the man doctor and nurse from almost holding by their collars to help his husband and to speed up the coma state process that Prince is stuck in now.. when Freddie had finally got Michael to wipe his tears and calmed him down so that he could be able to see his husband, Freddie had drove Michael back to his home with his own butler driver in one of his black decoy, disguised escort limbo that last weekend a day after Easter when the incident happened.

In that following week of unwelcoming shocking news that Easter weekend holiday in everyone's ears, it has been an unruly and held breath silence of waiting for the hopeful news of Prince to be alright~...

~

Today, Freddie is alone himself, visiting Prince for the middle of this week in one of L.A.'s said famous and private hospitals that celebrities go to for their injuries or immediate near fatal emergencies and accidents before the annoying press gets to them first. Prince and Freddie, has the whole entire top floor empty from any other waiting patients and desk nurses sat behind the front desks of the waiting rooms. And the hospital is still in this 'Covid-virus... whatever disease' protocols State of California rules as this famous hospital is near the famous Coachella stadium building that Freddie couldn't believe that Coachella is still alive in the States ever since his original QUEEN band brothers done another Live Aid concert tour back in '93, just two years after the scientist doctors had found a cure medicine for AIDS, he had wanted to celebrate his AIDS defeat to his superfans and his family along with Mary, his first ex lover and with Jim who was there as his honored husband~.

But celebrating music festivals didn't matter about thinking in his almost 76 year-old head, throughout after having lunch, Freddie has been organising the mountain pile full of fan gifts from.. everywhere is what Freddie had read from a couple of the purple and magenta and lavender get-well-soon cards from Prince's sweet fans back from Minnesota his past ex lover's beloved birthtown~.

There was a cut-out, purple origami paper-chain shaped purple folded hearts as get-well cards written inside each of them, tapped up over Prince's foot of the head of the hospital bed he lays straight flat in. There were only two elegant and modern light caramel brown wood lamp dressers littered and crowded with small, different smelling scent candle gifts from the fans gift baskets with small stuffed animals held in them~.

The wrapped flowers of hibiscus roses were layed on the window seal across of the left side in the patient room neatly by Freddie's work. Half of the flowers were also lillies and sunflowers in small beautiful flower glass vases with heart ribbons tied around the necks of each flower gifts stuffed with the fans get-well-soon cards to them too and Freddie had no choice but to place them into the spare, spacious and elegant bathroom that the patient room also had along with a large shower on the sinks white marble counters with the scented candles placed behind the metal sink knobs. There were at least three fanmade, painted picture potraits of Prince along with his husband Michael and another with him and Freddie himself in adoring, memorable poses that Freddie just wishes to text his lawyer and tell him to find those sweet and adoring fans of his past lover's fans of family to send a gift of his own by his heart back to them to tell them all thank you~.

Even the outside of Prince's patient room front door is hanged up with a fanmade purple pom-pom electric guitar shaped card with the white colored paper in the middle of the head of the guitar, glittered in royal blue glitter paint with his name, Prince R. Nelson-Jackson by a fan's handwriting, hanged up as his occupied patient room name from one of heart-felt nurses at the front desk as the mailed gift was sent by the officer guards of this top floor from outside of this top floor building~.