𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Suck me, love." He whimpered. I removed my hand from his throbbing cock before scooting down to hover my lips around his dick. I parted my lips open to suck the tip, my tongue licking the slit as he let out whimpers before taking him all in my mouth, finding a steady pace until I began to bob my head up and down while my hand stroked whatever couldn't fit in my mouth. His hand traveled to my hair, holding some of my hair, moving a bit of my hair out of my face. "Fuck."

I listened to his moans and groans while I continue to suck him off. I glanced at him to notice the way he had his eyes closed, and eyebrows furrowed. His Head tilted back, the strand of his hair covered in sweat.

He was a beauty to admire.

His breathing increased as I could feel him twitch in my mouth, knowing that he was close.

"Y/N, I'm gonna cum!" He gasped as I felt streams of his cum shooting down my throat. I quickly swallowed making sure not to inhale and to breathe through my nose. He groaned throughout his orgasm until he softened inside my mouth, pulling my mouth off him to stare at him as he tried to regain his breath. His cheeks were flushed in a deep shade of pink as he slowly opened his eyes.

"You taste amazing, love," I complimented as he sat up to pull me onto his lap, kissing my lips as I began to grind my hips against him as he groaned into the kiss before pulling away. He flipped us over so I was laying on the bed while he was on top of me.

"You are gonna cum around my cock." I nodded as he got on his knees to stroke himself a few times before guiding his length to my entrance before pushing inside as he leaned down, propping his elbows beside me. He began to move his hips, slow but deep strokes.

"You're so tight, darling." He groaned as his thrust sped up. I moaned, my hands gripping his biceps while his pace increased, making my breasts bounce with each thrust. I was a moaning mess. My legs wrapped around his waist.

"Draco." I moaned as his hand grab my jaw to kiss me while he continued to thrust deeper inside. My hands found his hair, running my fingers through it.

He pulled away as he began to trail kisses along my jawline to my neck.

"My darling." He whispered, continuing to kiss every part of my neck. "My love, my everything." I tilt my head back to give him better access. My left hand caress his cheek while my other hand entangled in his hair, sighing at the pleasure feeling. He lifted his head, staring into my eyes. A smile appeared on his face. "My wife."

I cupped his face to place a sensual, sweet kiss. He deepened the kiss, swiping his tongue under my bottom lip, asking for permission. I opened my mouth to let his tongue slide inside my mouth but we didn't fight for dominance, instead, our tongues brushed against each other, massaging one another as his pace never faltered. His hand found mine and intertwined them together.

His right hand brushed away a strand of my hair as he continued to kiss me. I gripped the bedsheets, arching my back causing me to break away from the kiss. He went back to leave kisses along my neck, letting go of my hand.

I trailed my hands down his back, feeling every muscle, and ribcage. Then my hands traveled to his chest, my eyes following my hands as they moved down to his abdomen before sliding back up to his shoulders.

My eyes locked with his as he stared at me, watching my movements. I smiled lovingly at him as his hands wrapped themselves under my back, pulling me towards him and sitting on his lap. Still connected, wrapping my arms around his neck. He gripped my waist.

I leaned my head down to kiss his shoulder as he did the same with mine. Soft kisses on our skin, marking each other. This was an intimate moment for us. It was slow and passionate, giving our souls into one another, connecting into one. His head tilt back, watching as how his eyes squeezed shut—lips parted slightly. I kissed the base of his throat, listening to his breathy moans.