chapter fifteen : forgiven

The knock that was heard caused the door to open

The knock that was heard caused the door to open. "Hey." Mike said to the girls. "Hey." The two said to him. "There's some people here to see you girls." Mike told them. Tessa knew it was her mom and Aunt Sara. "Hi, Elle. Hey, sweetheart." Natalie said and Sara said, "Hi Tess, Hi Elle. We were hoping maybe we could talk to you girls."

Natalie sat down with Sara to talk to the girls

Natalie sat down with Sara to talk to the girls. "There's really nothing to talk about." Elle said. "I'm just really sorry for lying to Lee about Noah." Tessa said and Elle told them, "And I'm sorry for lying to Lee about Logan." "Now we've ruined our friendship." Tessa said.

"Girls, Natalie and I have been friends with your mom for over 20 years. She was our best, best friend." Sara said to the two girls. "But if you think that we didn't fight sometimes, you got another thing coming." Natalie said. "Really?" The two girls asked together.

"Sure. But you know, I can't really remember what a single fight was really about." Sara said looking at Natalie. "That's right because what Aunt Sara and I do remember is that we always forgave each other." Natalie told the girls. "It doesn't really feel like that right now." Elle said as the two girls cried.

"Don't give up on him." Sara said and Natalie said, "You two girls are here for each other right now. You two are so lucky to have two best-friends in your life." "She's right. You just have to figure out how to make it right." Sara said to them. The girls cried due to the difficult situation.

-

"I gotta admit, the next couple of weeks were pretty lonely. Noah was totally MIA. His attendance at school got so bad, he was in danger of not graduating." Tessa narrated as she got out of her car with Elle as they walked together towards the school. Tessa saw Noah's bike not there making her sigh. Elle said, "He's going to show up. Don't worry." Tessa nodded as Logan smiled towards Elle and she smiled back.

"Worst of all, Lee was completely ignoring me. Luckily I had Elle." Tessa narrated as Lee kept ignoring both her and Elle's phone calls. "At least my Dad had forgiven me for not telling him about Noah. Elle began to take driving lessons. She thought it might be smart to get her license." Tessa narrated.