trailer

(I do not own these two properties. MCU and marvel is owned by Disney while spider-man is owned by Sony and Jason Todd/red hood and other dc alongside dc is owned by Warner Bros. Please go support the original and new owners and creaters. I do nor own any of the images, song's, or videos in this story.)

=============================================================================

3rd person POV

It opens up on a Diner as the music starts. It then cuts to someone in the diner with green hair and a purple outfit as cops make there way into the Diner.

Jason Todd: when the mugger or a thief stops and thinks twice about it that is fear.......

It then shows cops surrounding the green hair person as he starts to laugh. We then see Jason Todd or better know as red hood walking up to the window to watch the cops arrest the green hair guy.

Jason/Red Hood: fear can be used as a tool...... When that light hits the sky......

We now see Commissioner Gordon looking down at the city.

Jason/Red Hood: it's not just a call...... But it's a warning......

He says this as it cuts to the red hood signal in the sky(similar to Batman's bat signal in 'the batman'). It then cuts to Jason aka red hood walking into a abandon building.

????: I'm so happy that your here.

Alfred: is that who I think it is?

We then see red hood walk into a interrogation room with someone in it but there face is covered by Darkness.

????: I've been trying to get ahold of you....

Alfred: so why is he going after you?

It then shows what seems to be a bad fight that happens. Then it cuts to Jason on top of a building with Natasha Romanoff a.k.a. black widow standing next to him.

Natasha Romanoff: everything this joker is doing seems to be Targeted at you.

We then see Jason looking down at the city while still in his red hood gear. It then cuts to Natasha and Jason sitting down together.

Natasha Romanoff: if your going to stop him your going to need help.

It then cuts to Jason kicking down the door in his red hood gear Standing alongside Natasha Romanoff And Commissioner Gordon.

Natasha Romanoff: you need to Hurry.

We then see the three of them looking at a wall that has 'HA HA HA HA' all over it with pictures of events/Newspapers that has happened over the years like 'tony stark is iron man!' And 'man falls from sky same night as something else' and 'aliens attack New York' and last but not least 'well loved kind man Ben Parker was killed last night'.

Natasha Romanoff: I don't want to see you go through more pain.

We then now see Jason and Natasha on top of a building holding on to each other.

????: I would love to see you try to save everyone.....

We then see someone try to shot at Natasha only for when the gun goes off it cuts to Jason as red hood fight some Criminals.

????: even after you fail to save everyone you try to save....

The screen cuts to black..... only to open up on a joker card on a table.

????: after everything that has happened do you think you can win?

We then cut to Jason at a table only to look up at the screen of a computer with anger.

????: Jason Parker....

We been seeing engine start up and see Jason in his red hood gear On a motorbike chasing after a car.

???? 2: this guy's insane!

Then we see a Criminal laughing as it cuts to Jason and Natasha turning around as we see videos playing as we a man with a smile in the video.

????: Surprise Red Hood?

We then cut to A police officer talking to Jim Gordon.

Police officer: don't you get it He's involved in this.

We then cut to a Criminal being shot at by red Hood.

Commissioner Gordon: We have earned New York respect.

Red Hood: if That was true I wouldn't even need to be here...

We then see cops rushing at Red Hood only for it to cut to a explosion. It then cut to Jason talking to His mentor who wears a green hoodie and has a bow and arrow.

???? 3: I don't want this to be your end kid.

We then see a Criminal looking up scared as Jason in his Red Hood gear is standing over him.

Jason: I don't care what ever happens to me.

It cuts to red hood walking behind a Criminal as he shots him in the head.

It then starts to show red hood Beating up a lot of different criminals in different parts of New York. It then shows Jason Todd Beating up a criminal more than others as Natasha Romanoff watches from the sideline in Horror.

Criminal: what the hell are supposed to be?

Then it cuts to Red Hood walking closer to a crashed car as there is a big fire behind him. Then it cuts to Jason with out his mask on looking down on the city.

Natasha Romanoff: what do you stand for?

Next we see Red hood walking down The Halls of Arkham asylum as The criminals in the cells slowly back away from the bars in fear.

????: w-what are you!?!

It then cuts to black only to cut to Red Hood holding A criminal over the edge of the building.

Red Hood: me? Well..... I am vengeance.....

It then cuts to Red Hood on a motorcycle jumping through fires chasing after a car. It then shows him shot at the Tires of the car which makes it go spinning Out of control.

It then shows cops surrounding Red hood while he is on the ledge of a tall building only to jump off soon after. It then cuts to Natasha looking over a ledge in fear which then cuts to Alfred looking down in Sadness. Then it shows someone kicking Red Hood which then cuts to Red hood holding his hand out trying to help someone. But then it shows Red Hood taking out four criminals with ease only for right after look to the side only for it to cut to black.

MCU red vengeance

Then in the last few seconds of the trailer we hear laughter........

====================================================================================

(I do not own these two properties. MCU and marvel is owned by Disney while spider-man is owned by Sony and Jason Todd/red hood and other dc alongside dc is owned by Warner Bros. Please go support the original and new owners and creaters. I do nor own any of the images, song's, or videos in this story.)