Chapter 4: Diagon Alley and Gringotts

Percy POV:
I woke up to someone ruffling my hair. "C'mon Kelp Face, get up." A voice said. As my eyesight cleared, I saw the shaggy black hair and onyx-colored eyes of Nico as he got up. "Don't make me slap you, Percy." He said, and I sat up.

After putting on a Greek style t-shirt and swapping my plaid PJ's for dark blue ripped jeans, I walked to the table in the kitchen. Nico was making pancakes. He was still in his PJs, which consisted of Pj pants with skull patterns on them and his hair shaggy and all over the place. "Neeks, you know how to cook?" I asked teasingly. I saw his face grow red in embarrassment. "Yeah. Just because I prefer takeout doesn't mean I can't cook, dumbass." He spoke. I heard his Italian accent grow thicker as he talked.

He put two plates on the table, with a small stack of pancakes each. "Hurry and eat. We're expected to meet Mrs. Weasley and the others to go to Diagon Alley." He spoke. I must have made a face of utter confusion because he sighed. "Shopping center. It's a wizarding shopping center, Percy." He said, walking off.

I thought of his shirtless figure as I felt my face grow warm. 'cute' I thought, before doing a mental double take. 'What? Why did I think cute? I can't possibly... I mean, I am bi, but I think he likes will' I thought, shaking my head. I didn't have a crush. Or... did I?

"... Eros? Can you hear me?" I whispered. He popped up in front of me. "What is it, Perseus?" he said. He had a white silk face mask on, was shirtless, and was wearing a toga-style Pj bottoms. "... I'm not questioning what you're wearing." I said, waving my hand. I sighed. "Eros, I'm having a problem with love." I spoke. I heard a- not manly at all- squeal. I looked over in confusion at the sound Eros made.

Realizing this, the love god covered his mouth with his hand.

"don't you tell a word about that to the other pantheoneans." He threatened. "Oh, I so am." I retorted. Eros shook his head. "Anyways, your question?" he asked. "Right. I don't know if I like someone. Like- LIKE LIKE." I clarified.

"Ah. Love. I cruel, grueling adventure. Perseus love won't tell you exactly what you want to know when you want it. It takes time, patience. A heart wrenching mental journey with the sexual and romantic parts of your mind. Mom would know more, but I know you called me for a reason. What you want is something I cannot tell you." Eros said, like a poem.

"But... you can. You legit can tell me since we're both gods." Eros shook his head. "Honestly I don't know what that boy sees in you." He muttered. "Okay, I can. But I won't. This is a thing YOU need to figure out, then tell me. That is the only way I can help you. Buuuttt.... Mom, Ganymede, and I CAN give you a push in the right direction." He smirked. I noticed a blush when he mentioned the god of homosexual desire. I gasped over dramatically. "YOU LIKE GANYMEDE!!" I shouted. Nico ran out. "Who likes Ganymede?!" he said, before noticing Eros. "Um... LATER!" Eros said, and with a flash he left. I started to laugh. "BLACKMAIL B*TCH!" I shouted at the sky. Nico was flabbergasted. "Damn... I owe Jason 20$ now." He sulked. Which made me laugh harder.

We finally went up to the house to see Mrs. Weasley and the kids in front of the fireplace. "Oh! Percy, Nico. We we're just about to go get you. Aurthur had to leave for work. But I assume you won't know what Floo travel is?" she asked. I shook my head. "Ah. Ginny will show you then." She spoke. A red head girl, who I didn't see yesterday, grabbed a handful of dust from a pot molly held, and placed it into the fireplace. It erupted into green flames, largely resembling Greek fire.

I stood stiffly, scared that she was going to hurt herself, but when she walked into the flames, they didn't burn her. What?

"DIAGON ALLEY!" she shouted. Suddenly, the fire was gone, and she was gone with a whoosh.

"How many people can go at a time?" I asked. "Depends on how big the fireplace is." Molly answered. I decided to step forward with Nico. "We'll go ahead and get it over with, to not cause you much trouble." I said, grabbing a handful of the powder. I saw it was low and made a mental note to buy her some more for a thanks.