p2- familiar faces and weird feelings

"Isaac!" Braylen shouted as he ran to Isaac. He was relieved to see a family face, he didn't care if he js got embarrassed by his mom and that's all he'd be known for for the rest of the year🤔
Isaac waved ar him...
Looking like this.

Braylen was too stunned to speak

Braylen was too stunned to speak. "Isaac's a furry now?" Braylen thought.
There was some silence before Isaac spoke, "dude now you're gonna make me seem weird for talking to you after that mess with yo momma."
Brsylrn felt sad thst his friend didn't wanna talk to him. Isaac was a furry anyway so he didn't care lol XD
brsylrn walked away flicking off Isaac. Isaac got angry so he walked up and pushed braylen
"YOU TRYNA MESS WITH ME BITCH?" Isaac shouted. The whole outside went silent and ppl stared at them both. IT was quite a scene.

(Real pyoto of them fighting)Everybody started shouting "Fight fight fight dight!!"So they did

Everybody started shouting "Fight fight fight dight!!"
So they did. Isaac punched braylen in teh stomach and he collapsed. But then somebody, a blonde to be exact, stepped in the middle of jt

"WILL YOU TWO STOP? MY GOD THIS IS EMBARRASING THE DOOR ARE ABOUT TO OPEN"
Was all braylrn heard, he could see a figure standing above him and that was it. Then he heard someone say "yo Logan! Get over here before the officer comes out."
Then the blonde spoke again "shut jt Kevin im doing buissness!"
braylen couldn't see still but he saw the blonde walk away with someone, he didn't know who either of the guys where but he liked the blondes voice, the way he stopped the two from fighting. He wanted to meet him, he felt like he had to. He wanted to thank him. And Kevin? He didn't know about him but he knew both of the boys names. He'll find them.
-TIME SKIP-

It was first period, his stomach still hurt from Isaac.
That bitch, Braylen thought. He was still curious to find those two boys. He really wanted to find them. He looked at his new schedule and saw the name "gym. 610." He felt sick Suddenly, he fucking hated gym.  And in first period? Oh hell naw.
He walked to the gym and saw two kids walking infront of him going rhe same way. 1 blonde shortie and a taller guy next to him, he was a couple inches taller than the blonde.
He heard them talking. "Dude! I can't believe we're already in 7th grade! It's so fuxking weird weird back."

that voice.
It was the blonde from earlier with his friend??
Braylens stomach turned at the thought. He was so nervous. He didn't know why.
It's not like he liked them.
Yeah braylen knew he was into guys but he JUST met this guy.
He thought to himself
"MY god I'm just desperate, get ahold of yourself braylen."
Suddenly they where at the gym.
All the kids where told to put their stuff on the bleachers and sit there until told to sit wherever they where told to. Braylen was the last one to walk in so he had no idea where to sit. He looked around and saw the blonde and his friend, the blonde locked eyes with braylen he suddenly looked away and got flustered. Then he heard someone yell, "YO! COME SIT OVER HERE BRAYLEN!" Logsn was calling for him to SIT with him? Oh shit. Braylen was scared, really scared. "DUDE COME OVER HERE!" Braylen realized he was js sitting there staring so he quickly ran over there.
Blondie  patted the spot next to him.
"Names Logan, my friend here, his name is kevin." He said while patting Kevin's shoulder.   "Nice, I'm braylen."
"Well braylen, what do you have next?" Kevin asked him.
"UH let me check."
While he was getting his schedule out again he realized logans  hand was extremely close to his,  he turned into the flushed emoji quickly. (😳 this emoji dumbasses)  Logan realized that and said "ya good?" Braylen realized what he was doing and quickly stopped
"Yeah, I'm good."
Brsylen was looking into logans eyes, he realized something he didn't realize before.

There's a flare in his eyes, a light baby blue compared to the ocean blue surrounding the rest.

(ahaaha referencing the title here lol so funny 🤔)
Braylen pulled out his schedule and handed it to Logan. Him and Kevin took looks at it
"Yoo! We got woodshed together" Kevin said.
Logan kept analyzing the schedule and said " we all have a lunch together  and we have science."
"Cool beans" braylen said

He quickly regretted jt.

He couldn't let the gay side come outta him justtttt yet.

Logan gave him the weirdest look 🤔🤔🤔
Kevin just laughed jt off with him.

The coach started listing off names and where to sit.
Logan and Kevin's last name where right next to eachither so they sat together and since brayle s last name started with a W he sat in the back of rhe gym. He was sad because he didn't get  to sit eith his bestie booboo bears 🤪🤪🥵🥵🥵🥲🥲🥲😬😬😬🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Coach de]cided he would take everyone out on a run on the track.
"Alright, all boys in the locker room yall are finna change."
Coach mcnutsack  shouted.

Braylen was fuckij panicking. Seeing other men his age change? Oh lord. He immediately thought of Logan.
He was excited to see how this was.

we'll find that out next chapter 😳😳😳😳🤪🤪🤪🤪🤔🤔😱😱😱😱😱🚚😈😈😈😈😍😍😍😍😍😍🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐