P1- first day.🥵🥵

Braylen woke up at 5am like he had planned. Today was his first day of middle school at clute intermediate!!!!!!2!1!1 he was so excited, he just couldn't keep his toes from squiggling all over the place!
He turned off his alarm and started blasting uptown funk, he did his lil dancy dance prance before his mommy momkins came to and yelled at him to turn it off.
His mother spoke,
"BRAYLEN FUCKING WASHINGTON IF YOU DONT TURN THIS TRASH MUSIC DOWN I WILL SPANK YOU HARDER THAN THE CAR THAT HIT YOUR GRANDMA IN 1999."
Braylen was too stunned to speak. How DARE she bring up his grandmother?? He was so......
Angry.
He didn't know what to do so he just squeeled.
His mom was shocked, but her son did what she told him to do so she left.
Braylen was happy she left. But he was so sad he couldn't play uptown funk anymore 🤔🤔😱🚚
So he went to the kitchen to get breakfast, his mom was outside just staring at the neighbors yard because she's creepy, braylen liked that. Braylen wanted to be just like his mom when he got older, he kinda wanted a vagina too. He pushed that thought away though. So he went to the freezer and grabbed a weird bag he saw in the back of his fridge. He didn't know what it was but he threw it in the microwave for a minute. Little did he know, there was fucking foil in it. So his microwave exploded. His mom wasn't too happy.

Time skip because im not writing a scene of braylen getting whipped by his mommykins.

Braylens car pulled up to the drop off area, it was 7:20 am so rhe doors weren't open yet. His mom told him to get out and go because she was still pissed that her home blew up earlier. Braylen told her to get over it. She wasn't too happy about that so she kicked braylen out the car and yelled at him making sure everyone outside could hear, "LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOURE WALKONG HOMR TODAY I DONR CARE IF YOURRE IN A BAD MOOD JUST INAGINE HOW I FEEL WERE FUCKING HOMELESS NOW." Braylens mom then drove away. Braylen look behind him and saw the whole school staring at him and some laughed. But one kid caught his eye.

Isaac. 👿