chapter 5:Magic

Začít od začátku

^(Like this, both hair and dress)^

She looked stunning in that dress, even though she was already in her 30s, she still looked like in her late teens or early 20s. " Children. (She says in a soft voice as she walks towards them)Gwah! (whoooaaaa...... She so pretty!!!!  Even in colors that don't match her hair or eyes, She still a beauty.......If we were at earth, than she would have been one of the most beautiful people on earth......)Ugahhh.......Awwwww. Are yo greeting me~~~ What a good girl. Mom. The boy rushes to his mother to give her a little bear hug. " I've missed you! ehehehe.....Silly boy, we live in the same house. I know that but, I haven't seen you since last night. fufufufufufu. Your just like your father there, Liam......goohwooohhh. Ahhh!! Don't worry baby, I didn't forget about you.( She picked up Navia, undid her dress and pushed Naiva into her chest) Mmmmhhhhhhh!!!! (Not again!! Woman, stop shoving me into your breast!!!! GAhhhhh! My pride as a woman!!!! wuwuwuw.........)" She protested in her mind but she obediently sucked Amelia's nipples. When she was fully, Amelia put her over her shoulder and lightly pats on her back." *burp* Aww.....What a cute burp~~~. Anything she does is cute, mother. Hehehe. You're so right about that." They giggle towards each other and exit the room. After breakfast, they took the children to the play, observing them. Keith and ash were fighting with toy swords, Liam was reading and Naiva was playing with some blocks.

"(So boring. Do you think at my age, I would have fun with this....? Haaaaaaaa....I wish I could could grow up already......)Huawah...Navia!!!( Keith was run to navia, to snuggle with her. But before he could reach her, she accidently picked up the wrong side of the block)Uwah!!( She quickly drop the thing, that alerted everyone in the room. She held her hand in pain but the next second, it was gone)Uwa....? (Huh? What was that..........It certain painfully a second ago............. What happened........?) Naiva!! (Amelia and Paris rushes over to her. Amelia carefully picks her up and examines the 'wound')........False alarm, dear. Nothing there's. But......( Paris had a worried expression on his face. Amelia smile gentle, reassuring the man. She put Navia down, she sat down and sits naiva on her lap) But, I still concerned. Since you must be in a little pain. So mom will cast a magic spell for the ouchie to go away.(eh? What is she talking about???) 

The four elements; Earth, fire, air, water> Thee calls you to hear it.  Power of the great lightness and darkness goddesses, heal this body. This vessel of the spirt.(What is that??? This country's version of ouchir ouchie go away. This is new....) Healing" I golden light wraps around Navia. healing her 'wound'. It felt weird but refreshing to Navia at the same time. This sensation lasted for a couple of minutes before the light disappeared. "(She looked confusingly at Amelia) Uwah.........hehehe. Now the pain's all gone away. Ugah! haha....How cute." She picked up Navia and returned to the chairs with Paris. She was sitting on Amelia's lap."(That was magic.......I forgot that I'm living in a fanstasy world full of magic and swords.....Ill just need to get use to this......) Mommy. Hmm? Yes, Keith. Why you hog her al the time? I wanna hold her too~. hahaha......You will in the future, but for now, mama will hog her~~~.( He makes a pout face)ehehehe~." She cuddled with her daughter. Meanwhile, her daughter, Navia had different things in mind"( So this was healing magic.......If I recall, the game/novel vaguely went into the archduchess death. It only told that she died of illness. If I use healing magic on her then, will she not die......I think I can do it.....No, I can do it)" She takes a deep breathe out and feel the manan in her body. Her body heats up once again but this time, it was as hot as before. The blood was pumping, boiling with a strange yet familiar. She could feel it, she could feel it pumping through her veins. She let out a little of the mana she has, a extremely thin and light blue wrapped around Amelia, seeping into her body, mind, and soul all together.

"Ahhhhhhhh" She felt a refreshing, cool but warm feeling enveloping her whole. She moaned a little in relief. She pulled her head back as she close her eyes, trying to embrace the feeling. " Amelia....?" Paris said to her questionably. "Hhhhaaaaaaaa....aaahhhhhhh......hmmm..... You know, darling. Huh? Right now I'm feeling do much better. Eh? It feels like a weigh has been lifted off on me. It feels really good, I feel like I can do anything right now!!" She says in a cheerful voice. She smiled excitedly, she eyes curve into crescents and her pale cheeks were flushed. She looked so happy and beautiful. Paris just stared at her her, dumbfoundedly. He then smiled brightly as his sky-blue eyes shone in happiness." (It looks like it's working!! Yoshi, I'll keep doing this to prevent Amelia from dying!!)" With that in mind, she fired herself up. To stop Amelia-no her mother from dying.