⁰³

=====

=====

1 week later

"So, that's how it panned out, huh?"

Kenma was obviously irritated, but a small smile appeared on his face before Kuroo could laugh at him.

"I'm happy for you, though. I think it's about time you settle down some and start a family. You have the husband of your dreams, a nice house, and a nice neighbourhood with lots of other kids. It's the perfect time for you guys."

"H-Hey, I mean, I know that, but I haven't decided yet, Kenma~! I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad!"

The waitress came over and placed their second round of milkshakes down. After clarifiying that there wasn't anything else they needed, she dispersed to the kitchen.

"I, for one, think you'd make a great dad! You're already getting that dad bod!"

Kuroo slapped Bokuto in the gut, earning a shocked gasp. Bokuto's eyes darted down to his stomach.

"Dude, chill! Ahaha! I was just fucking with you! Real talk, though, come here, man."

Akaashi and Kenma watched Kuroo drag Bokuto in by the shoulders into a bro hug.

"Listen, bro, I really think you should go for it. You're a great guy, and you're not gonna be young forever. Like Kenma said, you've got the husband, the house, the job- You got it all. It's all up to you, in the end, but keep your best bro's input in mind, okay?"

The two teared up and hugged each other.

"Thanks, bro."

"Anytime, bro."

Kenma and Akaashi glanced at each other, then shrugged their shoulders.

-----

Bokuto's POV

"Shouyou? I brought you your favorite meat buns!"

Shouyou met up with me in the entryway and slipped his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Welcome back! How's Kenma and the others doing?"

I wrapped my arms tightly around him and breathed in the familiar, relaxing scent of our home.

"They're good. Kenma's excited to see you tomorrow."

He and Shouyou are supposed to meet up for coffee in the morning. Kenma's obviously over the moon about it, but I trust him with Shouyou, and I trust Shouyou with him.

"Ahaha, awesome! I'm excited, too! We haven't got to gossip about everyone in forever!"

It was a half-joke. The both of us laughed as we walked into the kitchen with our hands tangled together at our sides.

"So, I've been thinking."

We sat at the table as he got the plates. Once everything was placed down, I took the food out and sat beside the love of my life.

"About what?" My voice was muffled by the food.

"If you're not ready for a child yet, why don't we get a pet?"

The sun shining through the windows really makes Shouyou look ethereal. How'd I ever get so lucky?

"Actually, maybe that could wait for a while."

He tilted his head, brows furrowed in confusion. I moved my legs to the side of the chair, facing him, and held his hands in mine.

"Shouyou... Let's do it."

I want a family with him. I want a little being of our love for one another. It's scary, but I... I really love Shouyou. I can't explain it, but I want a child.

Instinct, perhaps? The need to conceive a child.

Shouyou's the love of my life, and I'm ready to take this next step with him. It's a big step. A horrifying one, even, but I'm ready if he is.

"Let's make a child."

His eyes widened, shimmering in happiness. Of course, I know we'll have to check with our doctor, but I'm sure Shouyou's more than ready.

-----

"Ah! K-Kou..! Ngh~!"

It feels so different being inside Shouyou without a condom on. It's so much hotter. I can really feel his slick pooling around me and his muscles hugging me tightly and giving me more friction than ever.

His legs were over my shoulders. His tail was resting on my calf, bouncing with the rest of his body with each of my rough thrusts.

"Fu... ck... Shou..!"

He was practically melting beneath me. This luscious body of his was shivering, twitching as if he had no control of it. He felt so good that he even began pushing away to catch a break.

I know I'd get a nice scratch to the face if I stopped now, though. I don't want to stop, anyway. He doesn't want me to stop.

We chased our climaxes over and over again until Shouyou was filled to the brim with my seed. From there, I helped him tuck a pillow beneath his ass to keep it in and snuggled with him with little kisses here and there.

He seemed so happy. It made my heart warm to see him in such a joyous state.

-----

3 weeks later

Shouyou wouldn't let me in the bathroom with him. I heard my phone going off with a mixture of texts from the group chat.

They were all asking for the results, Kuroo, Kenma, and Akaashi, but I didn't even know myself.

He's been in there a while...

The clock on the wall told me it's only been five minutes. When the door to the bathroom clicked open, I shot to my feet in the hall and rushed over.

"W-Well?"

Silence enveloped us. Not even his quiet crying broke it. I stared into his tear-filled eyes as I gently took the test from his hand.

It took me a minute of staring into my lover's teary eyes before I mustered the courage to look down.

Sheer, unexplainable joy overwhelmed me.

"You're..?"

I choked on my own voice. A smile pulled Shouyou's lips up. "Yeah," he breathed.

"We're gonna have a... kid?"

Tears began overflowing at an alarming rate from my eyes. I couldn't even blink them back. We're gonna have a child...

"Yep..!"

Shouyou was chuckling in joy. Soon, we were embracing, kissing, laughing, spinning around, and celebrating. I was so high up on cloud nine I felt as if I were dreaming.

"We're gonna be dads!"

Our neighbor's dogs began barking at all the racket, but we couldn't care less.

"We gotta tell everyone! Grab your phone!"

I didn't want to let him go. I'm so fucking ecstatic right now. I'm floating on happiness.

I grabbed my phone off the ground and quickly called Kuroo up.

=====