⁰²

=====

=====

Bokuto's POV

"Okay."

Shouyou's arms wrapped around my body. His gentle, kind smile soothed my worry, and his soft, luscious lips pressing against mine soothed my sudden urge to kiss him.

"I'm sorry I made you so tired. I'll try to keep myself in control from now on. I just love you so much... I want a piece of me and you together, living and breathing... I guess... I got caught up in that and forgot to take care of the love of my life."

He stood on his knees over me, tilted my head up with his hands, and kissed my nose.

"I know you can't help the urge to want to mate, so I'll take care of you. Let's go to the bedroom, babe."

He smiled at me as I lifted him up and cradled his body in my arms.

When we made it to the bed, he tried to climb on top of me, but I stopped him and pressed him onto the bed.

"I haven't been above you in forever. Can we do it this way for a while?"

Little Shouyou hastily nodded and wrapped his legs around my torso. I took my time running a hand up his shirt and kissing his neck and shoulders.

"Ngh..."

We've been married for a long time. We've dated even longer before. I know every one of his sweet spots, but, lately, I seem to be discovering new things about him in bed.

His tastes have switched since this whole baby fever thing of his has been going on. Things he used to not like, like me playing around with his stomach and neck, became things he loves.

"Kou, nnh..."

His eyes fluttered shut when I reached his stomach. A hand traced circles in my hair, entangling itself.

Clothes were coming off in the next moment. Panting, moaning, relentless heat building inside us the further we went.

Over and over again. The moon had risen. I couldn't remember how many times we went at it. I wasn't even sure how I was still going at this point.

"Alright..." I moaned into Shouyou's mouth. I was practically laying on top of him, our sweat mingling together between our bodies.

We were a mess, but I could tell his instincts were still urging him to continue.

I slipped the fourth? condom off of me, which, by the way, is really hard to get on when your husband is crying and begging for you to do it without and fill him up.

Very, very hard. God damn, though. I'll never get enough of it.

I tossed it onto the tiled floor with the others and flopped onto my back. Shouyou was already adjusting himself on top of me, preparing to ride for the rest of the night, but I gripped his hips and forced him still.

"No... Come up here."

He looked so hot sitting on top of me. This is what my best buds will never understand. When Shouyou's horny, it's not like you can just ignore him or brush him off.

He's pushy, for one, but it's more than that. His body preps itself with sweet-tasting slick. His curves, tail, and ears all perk up as if they weren't enticing enough before.

A sight like this... You can't ignore it. The only thing I could barely manage to do was slip a condom on and let him have his way.

"H-Huh?"

His claws glided gently up my sides (something we had to work on because it's rather hard to cover up deep scratches along your sides at the gym) as I pulled his hips up to my face.

I haven't had a good taste of him in a long while. I'm excited, but also worried. Will he still like being ate out, or will that have changed, too?

Red dusted his cheeks when my hands grabbed his ass and gave it a good squeeze.

Ah, God, I love seeing him from this angle. Every angle.

I always like to tease these luscious thighs of his before getting to the main course. Nibbling them, licking up the slick trialing down them. It makes me so happy to know that I was just hitting deeply inside him.

"H-Hurry... Kou..."

So, he does want it? Thank God. I'm fixing to have my favorite meal~

-----

"Hey, Kou?"

Shouyou was tracing small doodles of flowers on my chest with his finger. I'm pretty sure my nipple was being used for the center of it, but it's hard to tell.

"What's up, Kitty?"

"... Why don't you want a kid with me?"

I knew this conversation would come up...

"You have to play with kids and stuff, and... well, I play way to roughly. I don't want to hurt it."

Silence enveloped us once again. The only sign I got that he hadn't fallen asleep yet was his tail wrapping itself around my hand, which was massaging at his hip.

"Yeah, but... When you're holding me you have the most gentle touch ever."

My cheeks grew hot.

"I don't even know how to feed it or hold it or anything."

He nuzzled my chest.

"It's okay. We can take parenting classes or something to learn about all that stuff."

"B-But what if I mess up?"

He sat up some and kissed my cheek. His hand held my face as if it were the most precious thing in the world.

"Then we can fix it together."

The only thing I could do was hold his hand against my face and gently shake my head.

"I'm not Dad material, Shouyou. I would only end up putting stress on you and our child, and that's the last thing I want to do."

He smiled at me despite my pessimistic attitude. 

"You're so kind, Kou. You're gentle, you're funny and loyal. If we weren't together and I had the whole world to choose from, I'd still pick you because you're just that amazing. I couldn't ask for a better husband. And, you as a dad? I know you'd be the best damn dad out there."

Tears welled in my eyes at my adorable husband's words. He continued.

"I won't force you to have a kid with me right now. We can wait until you're ready. We'll take classes if you want. Read books, do some research until you're confident. Thank you for telling me about how you feel, Kou. I really appreciate that."

Shit... I'm gonna cry.

I pulled him into a tight hug. He nuzzled into me just as tightly.

"Thank you for waiting for me, Shouyou. I'll get my mind sorted out and tell you as soon as I do. I love you."

"I love you, too."

=====