⁰¹

check desc for warnings <3

bokuto x neko shouyou

=====

Bokuto's POV

"I haven't seen you so low on energy before, man, hahaha!" Kuroo slapped my back. The last bit of strength I had to hold my head up left me with the blow, and I dropped my head onto the table at the restaurant we were at.

"Damn, bro... What's wrong with you?"

Akaashi and Kenma's conversation died down as they also grew curious.

"I figured you'd be happy being a year into yours and Shouyou's marriage?" Commented Kenma. I raised my head to eye him in irritation.

"I love him so much I could die, but..."

I dropped my head again and groaned. Even the large dinner I just ate couldn't give me my energy back at the moment.

"But..?"

I glanced around as if my precious neko husband was gonna appear and knock me on the back of the head for talking about him. He wasn't, obviously, but I leaned in just in case.

"Lately... He's been having serious baby fever."

"Baby fever..?"

I cleared my throat before speaking again.

"No, it's just... One day he mentioned having kids and I just kinda brushed it off because it was during his heat, but after that day... He pounces on me every chance he gets."

The three burst out into laughter like I thought they would. They don't understand it. When they settled down, Kuroo tossed his arm over my shoulders.

"Are you bragging?"

"No, man! I'm serious!"

Akaashi took a deep breath to calm his chuckles before speaking. "It must be pretty rough if your this low on energy, Bokuto-San."

"How many times do you do it? Since his baby fever, I mean," Questioned Kenma.

"About 15..."

"What, you mean a week? That's a lot, man!"

I gripped Kuroo's shoulder, my eyes lidded from the frighteningly small amount of energy left in my body.

"No, a day."

They paled.

"Oh my God... Bro, you're so strong."

"I don't know what to do, man. If this keeps up, I'll die, and Shouyou would be so lonely..."

Kenma placed his milkshake down.

"Have you tried telling him 'no'?"

My jaw slacked. The mere thought of telling Shouyou 'no' hurt my heart. What if he got mad at me? What if he started crying?

"Seriously, Bro? LMFAO, you're such a simp. Don't even wanna tell him no, pfft."

"No, but, if Shouyou has baby fever, denying him of a child might really mess him up. He might get depressed at the thought, so I don't think telling him no's a good idea, Kuroo."

Kuroo shut up at Akaashi's words.

"What do you think I should do, then? I can't handle a child right now, but I also can't live on a low battery all my life!"

Kenma picked at his fingers absently before a look of recognition appeared.

"It seems like Shouyou's sexual energy is through the roof, so it wouldn't hurt to bring it down some, if you know what I mean. Just get him off until he's satisfied."

"B-But if I do that, I'll be tempted to go all the way! Do you know how wet he gets?"

Kenma slapped a hand over his face in clear annoyance.

"I'm not saying you can't do it. I'm saying to do it until you feel your energy depleting, then just get him off. It's not that hard to understand."

Kuroo began cackling and slapping his hand on the table. "You're just jealous that it isn't you in Bokubro's position, Kyanma, hahaha!"

Akaashi snorted and quickly covered his mouth to hide his amused smile. Kenma scowled. "Shut the fuck up, Kuroo."

It clicked in my head, finally. I slapped some money on the table and thanked my bros. "I know what I'm gonna do now!"

-----

When I made it into the house, Shouyou was laying on the couch on his side. His tail was lazily swishing back and forth. The sun really brought out his gentle skin texture and bright aura.

Shouyou really would make an amazing father. Me, on the other hand, well... I don't know the first step of taking care of a child.

Feeding them, playing with them, it's scary. What if I mess up? What if I hurt them?

I knelt down to Shouyou's level and brushed his ear. It flinched, and, soon after, those lovely eyes I've fallen in love with fluttered open.

"Kou, welcome back~" He cooed sleepily as he crawled off the couch and into my lap. I held him close and breathed in the calming smell of home.

"I'm back," I whispered softly to him so I would hurt his ears by being so close to them while speaking.

"Did you eat dinner yet?"

"I did. Did you have a good time with everyone?"

"Yeah, I missed you, though."

Shouyou snuggled deeper into my body and pressed soft kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"I missed you, too."

He began grinding against me slowly, pressing kiss after kiss along my jawline and face. There's honestly nothing that gets me higher than being intimate with Shouyou, but I'm so tired right now, that I don't think I can satisfy him.

"Sho... We need to talk."

I gently gripped his shoulders and held him far enough away that I could gaze into his eyes. His ears went down, and his head dropped slightly to the side.

"What's wrong..?"

"I'm..." How do I word this..?

"Uh..." I don't want to hurt his feelings...

"I'm... really tired. Not just tonight, but... No, I love being intimate with you, but... Lately, er... Well, you've been pushing me a bit too hard... I don't have energy for much else, so..."

His shimmering eyes widened.

"We... Can't have sex anymore?"

"No! Wait, ugh, yes, we can! But, I-I wanna... cut down a bit? I wanna take my time with you in bed, but you've been going nonstop and I feel like... I feel like we're just doing it... caring much... or something... Like, we're using each other..."

His tail wrapped around my leg. His eyes were glossed over as he thought over my words.

I hope I said that right...

=====