"I missed you way more."

I moved my head out of her neck and kissed her. Being pregnant made me so horny and I went that long without sex. I obviously didn't want to have sex in this very moment but I needed a little something.

She walked us over the couch and sat down. With the way she was holding me, she could easily sit down and keep holding me.

Her hands went into my shorts from the bottom, I knew I made the right choice wearing them.

I missed her lips. I've always loved kissing her.

Amir cleared his throat, "Uh Imanis coming downstairs in a second."

We quickly pulled away and Bey pulled her hands out of my shorts. "You didn't care when you were having sex in my house and she saw." My bad again, pregnant hormones.

I could hear the small pitter patter of Imanis feet. When she doesn't wear socks and she runs I can hear her coming from a mile away because her feet slap the floor.

Imani let out the loudest most high picked scream. "BeyBey!"

I wasn't getting out of Beys lap. She jumped
onto the couch and Bey opened one of her arms.

Imani hugged her and got comfortable. Both of us missed her too much to move.

"So, are you back?" Amir was awkwardly standing a couple feet away.

Bey looked at me and back at Amir. "I don't know."

"We need to go upstairs and talk, we'll be back."

"No!" Imani was holding onto Beys arm for dear life.

We decided to just stay downstairs and talk later. We didn't have much of a choice, Imani wouldn't let her go.

Amir kept popping up, he knew he missed Bey being over here.

We put Imani to sleep together. She was sad she couldn't sleep with me tonight. We told her we would sleep in her room and got into bed with her until she fell asleep.

We got into my bed and I wasn't to lay on her chest but I wanted us to be able to make eye contact.

We sat with our legs crossed and faced each other.

"I saw him." This is something I didn't mention before.

"Who?"

"Him. I don't know if Lauren told him I was back in New York or it was just a coincidence but he saw me and I saw him."

"What happened?"

"I was coming back from dinner with my parents, Amir, and Imani. I heard somebody say my old nickname and I turned around. He was walking towards me."

"What did you do?"

"I was frozen. Seeing him after so long was weird, I expected him to be in jail or dead. He saw Amir too, he had to have known it was his son. They look just alike. My mom pulled me away before he could get too close but I was scared."

"Was that your only time seeing him?"

"I left the same day. But I realized something after seeing him."

"What?"

"You're not him. You wouldn't do the things he did to me, you love me."

"I do."

"And I love you too. I don't want to get an abortion."

"What?"

"I think I was scared of being put in the same position a third time but you're not them and I had to realize that. You took care of a baby I wasn't even going to keep."