𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

♡︎Levi's POV♡︎

I look down to see my newborn baby girl in my arms sleeping. She was so little in my arms. Watching her sleep soundly  made me smile.

  I glanced over to see my ex wife lying dead on the bed where she had gave birth. I pulled the blanket over her head. I gently kissed her forehead.

I looked at my baby again.
"Your mommy probably wouldn't be very nice to you anyways." I whisper to her.

My ex wife was a drunk who would cheat on me a lot it happened after her mom died so I could understand she was hurting but she didn't have to take it out on me.

"I'm gonna name you Y/n." I said as I smiled down at her. She giggled.

Isabel and Farlan walk in and see me holding Y/n.

"Oh my goodness she is just the cutest thing ever." Said Isabel.

"Can I hold her for a bit, Big bro?" She asks.

"Gentle." I tell her as I hand over Y/n.

Isabel carefully takes her from my arms and holds her while smiling.

"Hey kiddo~"She said.

Farlan looked over to see Y/n.

"Damn, she really looks like Alice."

"I know right." Said Isabel.

"Yeah she's beautiful isn't she." I said smiling at my baby.

"Totally, you're gonna have to scare the boys away from her when she's older." Isabel jokes.

"Tell me about it." I say.

"Don't worry, I'll help. I won't let any dirty rats near her either." Said Farlan. "They will have to fight to death over  her."

"Calm down you guys, Y/n will be able to defend herself and she can choose who she wants to be with. I feel as though when she's older, she's not gonna want to be a housewife. She'll be our stubborn badass." Isabel tells me. Thinking about her future like this makes me scared. Of course I want her to be happy. 

"Anyways what's her name?" Farlan asks.

"Y/n." I tell them.

"Aww, it suits her perfectly." Said Isabel.

"Yeah it really does." Said Farlan.

Soon Isabel hands Y/n to Farlan. He holds her for a bit until they go to bed.

❥❥❥

4 years later

♡︎Levi's POV♡︎

Me, Isabel, and Farlan are on our way back from getting food when we see 4 people in green cloaks chasing us. We try to escape but we fail. It turns out they're from the scouting regiment.
One is tall and has huge eyebrows, one is also tall and seems to like to smell a lot weird, and I didn't pay attention to the other two.

"I'll ask a few questions, starting with where did you get these?" Eyebrows asks. "You guys are very skilled with these, who taught all that?" Eyebrows asks.

None of us respond he walks towards me. 

"You're their leader right, we're you trained in the military?" He asks me. I don't respond.

One of the guys then took my head and put in a dirty puddle on the ground.

"You-" Isabel starts. The man holding her pulls her back, aggressively.