"Yeah, definitely." Scott smiles turning away from the girl towards Stiles. "My skin my choice."

Stiles turns gawking down at his girlfriend, with furrowed eyebrows. "Babe, your supposed to be on my side." Hayley smiles sheepishly which made the boy glanced over at Scott.

"He's covers in tattoos Scott, literally." Stiles scanned the man's arms, he was covered in art of tattoos, Hayley found it admiring.

"Okay. You ready." The tattoo man holds the needle up, Scott turns to his friends and nods. "You ain't got any problems with needles, do you?"

"Nope." With that the man began to tattoo Scott arm, Hayley stared intensely curious, she actually thought about getting one.

"I tend to get a little squeamish though, so—" Stiles eyes widen watching the man work his magic, when he suddenly collapse to the ground. He fainted.

"You okay?" The trio left the Tattoo shop and where now inside Stiles jeep, Scott had a white bandage wrapped around his arm, so that it would be protected by the California heat.

"Kind of burns." Scott squints down at his arm.

"Yea, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle." Stiles mentions, holding the ice pack the man had given him when he hit his head.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this." Scott says glaring hard, the couple didn't say anything, when the wolf winched jerking up from his seat.

"No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this." Scott groans. "I gotta take this thing off." He said, but Stiles shook his head closing his eyes.

"No, no, no. Scott. Scott, please stop." Stiles shakes his head, Hayley peeks down at Scott's arm as soon as he removed the bandage.

His tattoo was there but around it was all red, that's when his tattoo began to fade away until it back to his normal skin. "Oh, no, what? Come on."

"It healed." Hayley felt bad to him, the look on his face was now disappointment. "Sorry Scotty."

"Thank god, I hated it." Stiles pursed his lips, getting a glared from them. "Sorry."

"Have you spoke to Allison since she left?" Scott glanced back at Hayley through the rearview mirror.

Hayley met his eyes, hesitated for a moment before she nodded. "Yeah, we've been talking since she left. Lydia, Allison and I have a group chat where she would send us a bunch of pictures of her time in France, with her dad."

"Yeah, they were great pics, too." Stiles adds, getting a confused look from Scott.

"Your in the group chat?" Scott McCall wasn't going to show his jealousy that his own best friend talked with the girls without him knowing.

"Nah, Hayley would show me, plus they won't let me in the chat, cause I'm a guy." Stiles rolls his eyes with a scoff when he stopped at a red light, which happen to be beside Lydia Martin car.

Hayley snickers turning back to the werewolf.
"What about you? Have you spoken to her since the break up?"

"Nah, we agree to give each other some space during the summer. No texts, no calls." Scott stared straight ahead.