New Clinic

You woke up on the ground with sticky note stuck to your face. You peeled it off with a groan and read it.

Hey we had to go, some fuckin asshole decided to be a prick and steal from the charity. You can guess what we're gonna do. We'll be back later.

On the back.

We're gonna be a couple days because we believe he's hiding out. Dont touch my games or I'll kill you <3

You crumple up the note and throw it in the bin and get up.

Y/n: "I should probably check up on the Underground."

You grab your mask and work clothes, put them on and walk outside. You take your same pathway through the sewer and enter the Underground. You expect it to be bustling like usual, only to find bodies, either dead or wounded.

Man: "Hey it's the Doc..."

You run to the bleeding man and begin healing him. You remember him, he was rushed in one day, could've died, talked a bunch. First friend in the Underground. Jack a C-tier villain, almost just died if you hadn't healed him right this second.

Y/n: "Explain, the fucks going on?"

Jack: "The Torikkusutā family... their coming for you... you shouldn't be here."

Y/n: "Their killing my patients... MY PEOPLE!?"

For some reason your healing get faster and his wounds are cleanly healed.

Jack: "Nice job Doc. I gotta go back and fight." He goes to run off.

Y/n: "No, call em off."

Jack: "WHAT!?" He turns around.

Y/n: "I didn't think this would turn out like this, just cause I refused."

Jack: "I'm confused?" He chuckles nervously.

Y/n: "I'm not gonna be able to heal the Underground anymore." You walk off.

You begin healing more and more people, ignoring your fatigue. You can't heal bullet wounds, people with debris in their wounds or broken bones because they take to long but you can heal mostly anything else. The further you get the more people there are to heal, the more pain your in.

You finally get to the battle itself, in the market hall. It's Icicle and Kitsune, there facing a variety of opponents. Getting closer, you heal more people and tell them to leave until finally everyone has noticed the familiar green glow. The Underground looks at you, you just point your thumb behind you, telling them to leave.

You look at the two A-tier villains, there a bit bruised and bloodied.

Icicle: "Oh? So you came to us. I got worried after you put that sign up."

Y/n: "I can take a break."

Kitsune: "We thought you had run away."

Y/n: "When I say I don't care who you are, I don't care who you are."

Kitsune: "You're first mistake."

Y/n: "No, my first mistake was healing her." You point at Icicle. "I have been here for years, yet only when I heal her does everything get screwed up."

Icicle: "Well if you just came with us. Everything would be fine."

Y/n: "Or you could just leave and then once again, everything would be fine."

Icicle: "But we neeeeeed a healer."

Y/n: "No, you're just greedy enough to not pay for potions."

Kitsune: "We're villains, the fuck do you expect?! For us to be fair and considerate people for those beneath our feet!"