Cool Down

It's been a week since you threw away the container and Kitsune, thankfully hasn't contacted you since. Which is great because it allowed you to completely concentrate on your work.

Until Kitsune sent in the big guns, she sent Icicle.

She had currently frozen the door so you couldn't get out out and no one could get in. She was currently starting at you in the same outfit Kitsune had, it was just blue and instead of a full mask, it only covered the top part of her face.

You were resting your head in your hand.

Y/n: "I have patients I need to get to y'know."

Icicle: "Mmmmm? I don't see anyone in here." She smiles.

Y/n: "What do you want?" You moan.

Y/n/Icicle: "For me to be personal healer to the Torikkusutā family.../For you to be personal healer to the Torikkusutā family!"

Icicle: "You see! Your perfect, we're so in sync!"

Y/n: "It's not happening..."

Icicle: "That's what I'm here for, what will make it happen?"

Y/n: "There's nothing that will make it happen, these are my people. This my clinic!" You stand straight folding your arms. "I'm not joining your family. Why don't you go bother some other independent healer! Why me!?"

Icicle: "Because you're different, you care about your patients, other healers don't. They care about money, you don't."

Y/n: "I still want money."

Icicle: "Yet you care enough to lower your prices, for people who can't afford the high ones. You'd make a lot more money healing A-tier or B-tier, hell even S-tier! Yet here you are in the poorest part of the city."

Y/n: "Because this is my home and I'm gonna help it!"

Icicle: "Imagine all that money I could give you, if you just healed us, hmmm?"

Y/n: "I-"

Icicle: "All that money you could give to the poor. To the charity."

You open your eyes in surprise.

Icicle: "I may not know your face, but I know where you like to stay around."

Y/n: "Get out..." You whisper.

Icicle: "Hmm?"

Y/n: "Get out my clinic." You say calmly.

Icicle: "I'm sorry I can't hear you?" She puts a hand to her ear.

Y/n: "GET THE FUCK OUT MY CLINIC!"

Icicle: "Oh so angry. I'll be back in a few days to hear your answer." She says cheerfully as the ice shatters and she leaves.

Y/n: "I made a mistake... I should've let her die... I also can't bring Kumo and Cass into this... An entire family of A and B tiers with two S-tiers have set their sight on me... I gotta lie low for a bit..."

You take one of the medical sheets and write on the back you'll be closed for a while. You lock up early and stick the note to the door with medical tape.

You take you usual way out looking everywhere and making sure you're not being followed. You run to your apartment and close all the blinds a cover all the windows, it's always cloudy and foggy anyway.

Cass and Kumo aren't back yet, so you have time to brainstorm how to get out of this.

You think back to a conversation between you and the girls, the day you got your powers three years ago, when Kumo and Cass were C-tier villains and how you got to this point.