Shouta sighed and let himself fall back, his eyes closed as Kaminari went with him. "So," He started. "you'll be staying in here for the night, Mic should be back around midnight, maybe a little later." He yawned. Kaminari's eyes widened and he sat up, looking down at the where.

"What!? Are you crazy??"

"Maybe."

"I'm being serious." He said, hitting Aizawa's chest softly. Shouta opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Me too." He said. "Denki, you just came to my dorm bawling your eyes out and throwing yourself at me because of what happened." Aizawa said softly. Kaminari felt a wave of guilt wash over him and the hero could see it, even if the blond tried to hide it as best as he could. Shouta sighed softly and brought the other back down to him, holding him tightly. "We all know what happened and the fact that you two decided to cooperate with us tells us all that you're good kids. Now, we just have to show everyone else that." Kaminari nodded slightly, showing Shouta that he was listening and understood what he was saying.

It hurt Aizawa to see Kaminari cry and degrade himself over something that he couldn't control. He just hoped that none of his other students had this type of problem.

-

Returning to the dorms to cuddle with his husband was the plan and he was going to stick to said plan. Unfortunately for Hizashi, another blond was cuddled up with his husband. He stopped dead in his tracks and sighed. Shouta had his arm wrapped around Kaminari tightly as he slept, silent snores leaving the man who's lower half was hanging off of the bed. As for Denki, the boy had his hands between the two of them and his legs on either side of Aizawa, straddling him.

The both of them had such calm faces that Hizashi couldn't bring himself to wake them up to move them into a more comfortable position. He was tired and just wanted to sleep. He could make this work—probably. Okay, he couldn't. The way that the two had been laying made it almost impossible to lay down on the bed. He covered his mouth, trying not to laugh at his own pain and instead, took out his phone to take a picture.

I Fucked A Todoroki

COCK-tail: Help, they took over the bed. T-T

COCK-tail has sent an image

RatlOrD: Why is Kaminari at the teachers dorm?

SmallBoom: AWE! I'm saving this. :)

Red: Question, how jealous do you all think Touya would get if I sent this to him?

Whit3.ho3: I'm already jealous- wtf EraserHead???

Whit3.ho3: Those are MY cuddles u fucker

COCK-tail: Guys?

COCK-tail: You can admire this or even curse at it later, I WAN A SLEEP!

BadBitch: Oh god, it must be bad if you make a spelling mistake

Red: Just move them.

COCK-tail: But what if I wake them up?!

Red: Simple.

Red: Don't.

COCK-tail: Mm, yes, so helpful, thanks you Endeavor.

Red: Ikr? U're welcome. : )

SmallBoom: I can't stop looking at the picture!

SmallBoom: They look so comfortable and adorable that it's killing me!! 😭😭

COCK-tail: Bakugou, no offense, but die then.

COCK-tail: Because I'm about to.

COCK-tail: PLEASE- WHAT DO I DO?!

BadBitch: Use them muscles and move them, damn it

COCK-tail: FINE, but if they wake up, I'm taking your dorm, Nem.

BadBitch: I think I can live with that.

SmallBoom: Mic-San is so mean, wtf? 😭😭😭

Hizashi looked up from his phone, he was afraid to move them, like, really afraid. If they woke up, he would probably be sleeping outside, literally. He sighed and set the phone on the side table to their shared bed and walked over to the sleeping males. He slipped one hand under Shouta's legs and the other was slipped behind his neck, supporting it as he lifted the two of them up.

'Jeez, I was expecting a little more weight with the kid.' He thought to himself, suspicion taking over his anxiety. 'I'll talk with Shou in the morning about it.' He sighed softly as he set them down, only getting little movements instead of them waking up. Shouta's grip on Kaminari never loosened and Kaminari's soft expression never left his face. Hizashi smiled and stood up, turning the lights off on the dorm and laying down.

He quickly grabbed his phone and sent a message to the group before he took of his glasses, covered the three of them up and fell asleep.

COCK-tail: I didn't wake them up. But I think Shou is replacing me and now I'm sad. :')

Hello everyone!!

Look, cute fluff. Now then, I'm sure y'all are like, « Wheres that pettiness at? » Read this in a different way and you'll see it. :)

I'm updating as much as I can! So I'm sorry if this is kinda rushed and what not, I'm trying, lol. I was hoping to make it a little bit longer, but eh, it's okay. ^^

Anyway, thanks for reading!💕

Remember! Stay Safe!💜✨